2. You over-under all of your cords.
From iPhone chargers to hair straighteners, you always try to practice your skills and keep everything organized.
3. You can spot a jump cut in a heartbeat.
5. Every time you watch a TV news segment you refer to it as the A, B, C, D, or E block
8. You judge a news station’s ethics.
Would you let the Mobile Leprechaun air?
10. Hot keys are your best friend.
Whether it is command X or control X, you love that you don’t have to go through the menus. This saves time before deadlines.
17. You love a photographer who matches the words with images.
18. You have to contain yourself on the sidelines since you can’t show your emotions or team spirit.
19. Also, you have to choose colors that do not represent the sports teams you are covering.
Pink is always a safe color.
20. You are good at looking at your surroundings while on the job
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."