1. You can relate to Anchorman.
2. You over-under all of your cords.
3. You can spot a jump cut in a heartbeat.
4. You hate the production of first few seasons of The Office even though the show is hilarious.
5. Every time you watch a TV news segment you refer to it as the A, B, C, D, or E block
6. You cannot watch the news with a family member.
7. It kills you to see someone shooting a video vertically on his or her iPhone.
8. You judge a news station's ethics.
9. You wonder what is going on in the control room while watching a live news show.
10. Hot keys are your best friend.
11. You don't question, you know reality TV shows are scripted.
12. You can handle staying up late.
13. You spend a great deal of time trying to contact freelance contracting companies in hopes of working for ESPN or Fox Sports.
14. A day that involves editing needs at least two trips to the local coffee shop
15. No one else around you understands the terms VO, VO-SOT, RDR
16. You have an endless collection of jump drives and external hard drives for your footage.
17. You love a photographer who matches the words with images.
18. You have to contain yourself on the sidelines since you can't show your emotions or team spirit.
19. Also, you have to choose colors that do not represent the sports teams you are covering.
20. You are good at looking at your surroundings while on the job
21. A press pass is never thrown away.
22. Your family calls you to help them with their TVs, phones, and other technical issues
23. You feel like you wear the same outfit constantly.
24. You have five pairs of shoes with you on the job
25. You always have a heating pad ready after shooting a long event.
26. You have had a story scrapped due to breaking news.
27. As a freelancer, you have had your fair share of fears and excitement for this channel.
28. You meet great people
29. Now about your coworkers, they can make life better
30. You try to write the story in your head while you are driving.
31. You plan ahead just in case something goes wrong.
32. Ten minutes before air time can be a war zone.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!