2. You over-under all of your cords.
From iPhone chargers to hair straighteners, you always try to practice your skills and keep everything organized.
3. You can spot a jump cut in a heartbeat.
5. Every time you watch a TV news segment you refer to it as the A, B, C, D, or E block
8. You judge a news station’s ethics.
Would you let the Mobile Leprechaun air?
10. Hot keys are your best friend.
Whether it is command X or control X, you love that you don’t have to go through the menus. This saves time before deadlines.
17. You love a photographer who matches the words with images.
18. You have to contain yourself on the sidelines since you can’t show your emotions or team spirit.
19. Also, you have to choose colors that do not represent the sports teams you are covering.
Pink is always a safe color.
20. You are good at looking at your surroundings while on the job
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲