Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A lasagna trio pan that'll make you feel sorry for whoever thinks that three's a crowd.
2. A pair of knit boot cuffs so you can stay toasty warm without sacrificing your good taste.
3. An adorable mug with a surprise friend who waits for you to finish your drink (he's not bothered by hot coffee).
4. A catty sweater to always have a furry trick up your sleeve.
5. A protective toothbrush holder for those who know what happens when you flush the toilet. If you don't, spare yourselves and don't look it up.
6. A couple of fast-drying wrap towels so you can go about your business without feeling *insecure*.
7. A set of mermaid makeup brushes that'll make your morning routine go ~swimmingly~.
8. A whale sponge holder to *krill* any soggy messes on your counter.
9. A Star Wars waffle maker if you want a dangerously good breakfast without leaving your house.
10. A weightless volumizing powder, because your hair should say va va voom even before your first cup of coffee.
11. A feline leak-proof thermos who'll only keep your drinks and food warm, not furry.
12. A sushi making kit for when those daily takeout orders are starting to cut your bank account to pieces.
13. A pair of quirky bookends so your favorite reads always have fun company.
14. A DVD of Guardians of the Galaxy if you want a good action film...or if you want to just stare at Chris Pratt.
15. An inexpensive, 18K gold-plated ring to shine bright like a diamond without losing all your money.
16. A set of animal toothpaste squeezers who'll want you to get every last drop.
17. An extra gentle baby shampoo and body wash so bath time is tear free every time — unless you take away their ducky.
18. A mountable grocery bag dispenser if digging around under your sink is starting to get old.
19. A contour palette for beginners so you can look like Kim K without her budget or makeup team.
20. A marble rolling pin to feel as fancy Ina Garten, even when you use store-bought ingredients.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.