1. Everyone assumes you majored in psychology because it was "easy."
2. And smug bio majors feel like it is their primary objective on Earth to remind you of that fact.
3. Even though there is actually a painful amount of math and bio involved in psychology.
4. Class sign ups every semester are a nightmare.
5. And trying to get into office hours with your professors is even worse.
6. And let's not even get started on the post college job competition.
7. People are alarmed by your extensive knowledge of hallucinogens.
8. Non-psych majors totally don't get your ~hilarious~ jokes.
9. Which occasionally affects your flirting game.
10. Your friends suspect that you are secretly psychoanalyzing them at all times.
11. When really you are FAR too busy psychoanalyzing yourself.
12. Your highlighter budget is basically on par with your monthly rent.
13. The government has some serious questions about your recent google searches.
14. Grad school is pretty much a requirement if you want an actual job in this field.
15. Your professors spent more time ranting about the validity of this book than actually teaching the material in it.
16. You have to buy the textbooks full-price, because there's a 75% chance your professor wrote it.
17. Which means every infinitesimally tiny detail of that book will be on every test.
18. There is so much overlap in your classes that every now and then you just lose your chill.
19. Your friends/parents/rando you met at the grocery checkout line will occasionally get on your case about not having a post-graduation plan.
20. And to some degree, they're totally right.
21. But at the end of the day, it's doesn't matter what anybody says about your major.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!