We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake — an easy way to keep yourself on track if you don't have an office setting or regular routine doing it for you.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus every day working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
2. A fogless compact mirror so you can shave, pluck, or just plain old admire your human form in the shower. It suctions right to the wall and even has a lil' holder for a razor.
3. A set of super-gentle hair ties made with microfiber elastics to not only reduce breakage, but prevent denting in your hair and give it a little extra *pop* if you, like me, have hair that looks a little thin when it's gathered on top of your head.
Promising review: "LOVE THESE!!!! These are amazing!!! I have extremely thick hair and literally break about every band out there for ponytails. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! Ponytail, bun, doesn't matter...hold great and no breaking!!!" —Denise
Get a set of six from Amazon for $12 (available in 10 color combos).
4. An olive oil spritzer so you can have all of the convenience of an easy spray *and* all of the deliciousness of deciding precisely what olive oil you want to put in it. A lot of reviewers with air fryers swear by this, since it's perfect for a ~light mist~ when you don't need much more than that.
This is also a much less wasteful alternative to disposable spray cans!
Promising review: "I had a store-bought sherry vinegar with a pump top. When the vinegar ran out, I refilled it. Eventually though, the pump top broke because it wasn't meant for repeated use. So I found this product, which just arrived. It was easy to clean, and I just filled it with sherry vinegar. Terrific misting! I'm happy I found this." —Mary Owens
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
5. A weekly pill organizer designed with push-through silicone lids to easily organize your pills at the beginning of the week without worrying about knocking it over while the lids are all open. Each pod also has a magnetized base, so you can easily remove it and replace it if you're on the move.
Sagely is a family-owned small business founded by husband-and-wife team Ellie Glazer and Ivor Miskulin, who spent three years designing the ideal, stress-free pill storage solution. The silicone lids are super secure, but also designed for gentle and easy opening and closing to account for users with dexterity issues.
Promising review: "Love this thing!!! I'm only 30 and didn't want an old-lady pill box...and this one was modern and cool. The little slots to push in pills are fantastic and the containers are very large. It keeps my huge vitamin pills on either side and could fit over 10 large ones if needed. Love this thing. Worth the price and looks like it'll last forever. I do wish the magnets were stronger. They just keep them in place but will slide off if bumped. I assume this is helpful for people with arthritis. It's an easy fix. I take down one days worth of pills, set it on my counter, and now I'm not to lazy to take my pills!" —Chicken McNugget
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in three color combinations).
6. A set of reusable silicone straws with cleverly designed horizontal snap closures for easy cleanup, so you can go from guzzling your morning iced coffee to downing your afternoon peanut butter smoothie with ~ease~.
Promising review: "I never thought I’d be writing a review for straws, but here we are. These are FANTASTIC. I try to be as eco-friendly as possible but was ready to give up. I’ve tried metal straws, but they are tough to clean and I don’t love metal against my teeth. I’ve tried other reusable plastic and silicone options but they don’t work for thicker drinks like smoothies. These actually address all of my issues. I’ve used them for thick smoothies, which I drink daily, and just for other everyday drinks like water. They couldn’t be easier to snap open and clean, dry, then easily snap back into shape to use again." —M. Alexandra
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five styles).
7. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which will truly do a number on everything from dirty stove tops to grimy sinks to caked-over ovens in no time flat. A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of bandwagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard-bristle toothbrush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral buildup, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super-fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Overall very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
8. A duvet cover changing helper so you can finally stop spiraling into a full-on existential crisis and screaming at Rachael Ray's YouTube channel "THIS HACK DOESN'T WORK!!!" at 10 p.m. on a Tuesday night.* Now you can slip this grip on each mattress corner, attached the comforter and duvet to them, and easily slide the duvet on.
*I'm OK now, if anyone was wondering.
Promising review: "Duvaid is a game changer. I hate when my wife asks me to change our duvet cover because it's such a pain to do it by yourself. You're trying to hold the end at the head of the board in place while pulling the cover down to the other end of the bed without the comforter shifting and sliding. Impossible. Until Duvaid. It works effortlessly — just put one grip under the mattress, lock in the corner of the comforter and cover into the other grip, repeat for the other side, and you can easily slide the cover over your comforter. It's like magic. Doing this household chore will never be the same." —DC and Valerie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
9. A popular water-resistant Under Armour face mask designed to sit off your lips, giving you plenty of room to breathe without getting fabric sucked into your mouth — a perfect mask for anyone who wears a mask for work all day, or needs a comfy option for a long plane flight. It's also made with the company's Iso-Chill fabric, so it doesn't overheat despite being bulkier than other masks.
FWIW, if you're planning to exercise in it, this mask also has the approval of a *ton* of runners and athletes in its reviews. I have two of them in my own run rotation, and I'm impressed not only by how well they stay in place and don't get over-sweaty and gross on long runs, but by how well they wash up and maintain their shape. The straps are super soft on your ears, too. I've gotten to used to straps chafing hat I was surprised by what a difference this made, and I've been especially grateful for it on long flights. I gifted one of these to my dad for Christmas, too, and it's his go-to for walks and errand running. It's just an overall easier mask to breathe in (while still maintaining a tight fit and keeping the people around you safe!).
Promising review: "I love this mask. It's comfortable and fits well on the sides. It's multilayer, which gives me peace of mind, but it's not hot nor does it trap my breath, making it uncomfortable when I'm working out. It washes and dries well, but just make sure you give yourself time for it to completely dry before planning to wear again...as I mentioned, it's multilayer, so it takes a little longer (to air-dry). I also wore this mask on recent plane trips that I took for the extra peace of mind. So glad I spent the money on a better-made mask. I'm thinking of ordering another one." —Kristi S.
Type Of Fit: Around-the-ear loops
Pocket For Filter: No
Fabric Type: Iso-Chill fabric
Shipping Time: Standard shipping
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five sizes and six colors; for reference, I'm wearing the Small-Medium above).
10. A compact light therapy lamp that thousands of reviewers swear by — this UV-free bb is smaller than other models, making it easier to use on a desktop for longer sessions on days when you're too busy to get away from the computer during prime daylight hours.
Promising review: "Effective and convenient. I bought this for myself about a year ago to counteract winter blues. It has been so helpful that I bought another one as a gift for my sister-in-law. I'd recommend this for anybody who gets Seasonal Affective Disorder." —David McClure
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
11. A custom flower book holder to keep your page nice and steady when you get to that ~one scene~ everyone was losing their marbles about on BookTok and you're like 👁👄👁.
Neko Neko Sakura is a Texas-based Etsy shop that specializes in custom resin homegoods, accessories, and jewelry.
Promising review: "Love! I’ll probably buy another one! Beautifully made, and now I can read and hold my daughter at the same time and comfortably." —Teanna Koontz
12. A cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use that your frenzied runs to the coffee shop before work will become a thing of the past. All you have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add your water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
Promising review: "I have been drinking caffeinated beverages every day for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice which was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I'd give it a try. It's great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven't used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it's somewhat noticeable." —Jeremy Birnbaum
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors and two sizes).
13. Plus an iced coffee holder so you can carry your favorite cold beverage *and* text your friends screenshots of atrocious things you've seen on dating app bios at the same! time!! Reviewers also love this for keeping the cold condensation off their hands.
Dreamy Daisy is a Washington, DC–based Etsy shop established in 2020 that specializes in canvas tote bags and accessories.
Psst — I own one of these myself, and love it for the convenience of texting on the go! And also the convenience I am experiencing in the above photo, in which I am in fact double fisting hot chocolate and tea like a boss. These even have a holder for a straw if you happen to get iced coffee or bubble tea and don't want to stick the straw into the drink just yet. I've found this to be very sturdy and easy to use, plus they're a fun conversation starter — people always want to know where I got it!
Promising review: "These are awesome! Arrived very fast, great quality, sturdy and strong fabric, and they work well! They hold large and medium Dunkin' Donuts coffees perfectly! Photo shown is a large cup. :) Just right for going for a walk, playing Pokémon Go, or getting in/out of the car with your drink. Now easier than ever to multitask and stay caffeinated!" —Marian
14. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can finally enjoy a glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends one to two drops for each glass of white wine, two to three for a glass of red, and seven to nine if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my 30s and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem what so ever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
15. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 174,000 5-star reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $29.99+ (available in five colors).
16. A set of flexible curling rods so you can get easy-peasy heatless curls that are raring to go overnight instead of wrangling with hair-damaging heat in the morning, when TBH, we'd all rather be in bed.
Promising review: "I have thick 4c hair and I love this set. My hair came out so curly. It really reminded me of the movie star curls because it has been such a long time since I have seen my hair curl without having to use heat to it. I will either use a curling cream or a curling gel and leave the rods in overnight and then I get my curls in the morning." —Marisa Fields-Williams
Get a 42-pack from Amazon for $13.99.
17. A pair of super-comfy period-proof underwear designed to hold two tampons' worth of period blood. Not only are these a great alternative to pads and tampons, they're also ideal for overnight protection (you can pair them with a pad if you have a heavy flow) and for people who are worried about ~leakage~ during sports or physical activities — I personally always wear period-proof undies when I go on runs on my period and it has been a MASSIVE godsend.
Also, unlike your regular undies, you don't have to scrub the blood out of these. They're designed so it rinses right out in the sink with soap and warm water, and can get tossed in the washer and dryer from there. You can read the rest of my review on Bambody period underwear for more deets!
Psst — reviewers love these undies, but suggest sizing up!
Promising review: "These are WONDERFUL!! They are super comfortable, soft, have a mild compression to them, breathable, great coverage, not bulky at all, and super absorbent!! You don’t get that metallic blood scent coming through either which I was super skeptical about. So the packaging states that they recommend using these as a backup to another period product like a cup, but I tested the hell out of these babies for my entire period as the only form of protection and left my cup in its drawer. I’m in my 30s. I’m not a super-heavy bleeder but I do have fairly heavy days. For the test I used one panty per day (24 hours) and never once had a leak, wetness feel, smell, felt uncomfortable, or had bulkiness. When I rinsed them out in the sink after the 24-hour test the amount of blood was astonishing. As you rinse it there’s definitely that old-blood kind of metallic smell. Then I just washed them on the gentle cycle and air dried them. Super easy, does take a long time to air-dry though. I’ll likely buy more so that I can have daytime and nighttime sets." —Becky
Get it from Amazon for $14.90+ (available in sizes XS–6XL, two colors, and in three-packs).
18. A rechargeable electric lighter to take the stress out of using ones with an open flame. This is also wayyy more cost-effective than constantly replacing gas ones, and is long enough to light up even your most well-loved candles without worrying about the flame being able to reach the wicks.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Promising review: "Wow. This thing is amazing. Small and so easy to use. My husband kept saying it won’t actually light anything and was blown away when it did. We lit candles and paper to use as tinder with absolutely no effort. No fuel needed. Just a quick recharging. And no waste in throwing away those huge and never-easy-to-use butane sticks. Love love it. Easy buying process so I would recommend everyone buy one." —Diane Bold
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in five colors).
19. A pair of wireless sleep headphones to play white noise or the music of your choice in a comfy headband, so your ears don't have to take the brunt of earplugs or regular headphones while you snooze.
Promising review: "Absolute must-have Bluetooth wireless headphones. Perfect!! Paired with Bluetooth quick and easy. Battery charge seems to be very good, I've been wearing this all day into the evening and still at 100% charge. The range seems to be good, although I haven't been too far away from my phone, but very comfortable. I'm looking forward to sleeping with this on tonight listening to one of my Audible meditation books. Highly recommended." —ToesInTheSand
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
20. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away all the uninvited migraines and headaches in your head that are keeping you from living your best human life.
Promising review: "This stuff is my go-to fix when I feel a migraine coming on. I suffer from sinus headaches and migraines usually once or twice a week. This product I put on each temple, under my nose and on my wrists when I feel the pressure starting and it cuts the pain to a minimum. It seems to stop the worst pain before it has a chance to start. Thank you for a great product! I will buy again and again!" —Brenton1985
Read BuzzFeed's review of the migraine stick for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
21. An investmentworthy set of four reusable shopping cart bags with removable poles that steady them in your cart, so you can organize your groceries as you shop without the mad dash of trying to section them out when you're back at home later. The blue bag is insulated for hot and cold items, and there are even wine and egg pockets to keep 'em snug and safe!
Lotus is a family-owned business established in 2016 that specializes in grocery cart and produce bags.
Promising review: "I got my Lotus Trolley Bag so fast and took it out on its maiden voyage to Giant! It worked like a charm! Made my shopping so easy and I was able to keep all my things organized for easy check out and unloading at home! I would highly recommend this product!" —Amazon Customer
Get four-pack from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two color sets).