We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fabric defuzzer to revitalize all your favorite fall knits and cardigans so you can let them shine the way the autumnal gods and Taylor Swift intended.
Promising review: "I have watched TikTok after TikTok before buying this, and it has saved many of my clothes that I considered not wearing anymore. For example, sweatpants after a few months of wear and washing get extremely linty. This has saved them and they look almost new." —Sasha
Get it from Amazon for $18.39+ (available in six colors and two styles).
2. A pair of warm wireless sleep headphones perfect for keeping your ears warm on cold-weather walks and runs once the autumn breezes start blowing — 110% would not be surprised if half the neighborhood outfits themselves with them by the end of the season.
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A portable paw cleaner with soft silicone bristles to help gently remove mud and dirt from your doggo's paws after they go on muddy fall walks with you. All you have to do is add a little water to it, insert your dog's paw, twist, then pat the paw dry and repeat.
Psst — lots of reviewers mention that their dogs seem to really like the feeling of the silicone bristles!
Promising review: "I love this product — saw it on a TikTok and had to have it. Works great on my three French bulldogs! Cleans them after coming in the house with muddy paws!" —Janice lalla marcus
Get it from Amazon for $10.60+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
4. A pair of lightweight legging-style joggers reviewers swear by for perfect Lululemon Align Jogger dupes — these are the perfect fall transition pants for exercise and errand-running on days when it's a little chilly, but not *quite* fully cold.
Promising review: "These are literally the best leggings/joggers I have ever owned and I plan to eventually buy every single color. I originally saw these on TikTok and heard they were like the Lululemon ones but cheaper. I've never owned Lululemon leggings but if they feel anything like these then I have clearly been missing out. These are soft and absolutely perfect. I love the pockets and jogger style but that they fit like leggings and can be worn to the gym or dressed up with a cute outfit. I need to buy every color of these before they're gone!" —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 12 colors).
5. An exfoliating lip brush tool because cold weather dryness is *no* joke. Reviewers swear by these for helping remove dry skin from chapped lips without aggravating them, making it easier to moisturize them after and helping give them a fuller, smoother look.
Promising review: "I bought these because I saw them on TikTok. They're super cute! I love them. Very easy to use for me." —Brianna Eubank
Another promising review: "Didn't have high expectations for this product, but I struggle with chapped lips (especially in the winter) so I figured I would give it a go. And these are great! Mine lives in the shower and with the steam, it really scrubs off the dead skin without being too rough. I moisturize right afterward to keep my lips exfoliated and hydrated." —Erica Heim
Get a set of two from Amazon for $6.99.
6. A set of exfoliating gloves for the bath or shower you can use to ~deep clean~ all over your body, especially during a season when dry skin is especially out to play. This lets you get extra specific about the exfoliation pressure because you're using your own hands to do it.
These also come in three different textures — light, moderate, and heavy — so you can get one to best match your skin sensitivity.
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite purchases. Not gonna lie, TikTok made me buy this. So I buy it and I’m still a little nervous because it’s literally a glove. But nah, I used it with liquid body soap and I’ve never felt so clean in my whole life. I got out of the shower feeling like a freshly birthed baby. My skin had never felt so clean and I questioned how I went 32 years without this." —Brittney
Get a pair from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in three textures and as sets of two or three).
7. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, so you have a cheap alternative to all your expensive PSLs and apple oatmilk drinks if you feel like getting fancy at home.
Promising review: "So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 38 styles).
8. A beloved corduroy button down, aka a "shacket," to add an extra cozy layer to your outfits *and* make you so snugglable that you'll be hugging your own self all day long.
Check out a TikTok of the corduroy shacket.
Promising review: "I love this shirt! It's slightly longer than I expected but makes a great oversized button up — the material is amazing. I get compliments every time I wear it out. If you want an oversized look I would order your normal size, if you want a normal look I would order a size down." —Courtney
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 41 styles).
9. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff to instantly tackle all your miscellaneous fall stains, from hard-water stains brought on from the cold to caked on mud to the grime in your gutters. This is super handy for kitchen and bathroom messes as well!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "I always see people using this on TikTok, but the videos don’t even do it justice. The Pink Stuff made everything spotless. Counters, stoves, sinks, literally everything. Best cleaning product in the world and I will literally never use any other brand again." —Hailey Peters
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
10. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the pouring down rain on fall runs *and* in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (clip the "15% off coupon" on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
11. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil you can simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and painful hangnails you're more prone to in cold weather, leaving you with thick, strong nails and nail beds you're not tempted to pick at all the livelong day.
12. A cult-favorite Carhartt beanie, because if you know, you KNOW — when it comes to coziness, warmth, and aesthetic, this beanie has no competition. TBH, you can't blame reviewers for buying one and immediately coming back for it in multiple colors.
Promising review: "Saw this hat on TikTok and decided to place my order! It can get very cold where I live, especially during morning time when I’m walking my dog. I need to keep my ears warm! The material is so soft and there are many color options." —MHF
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in 25 colors).
13. An insulated tumbler that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — this was practically *built* for transitional seasons like fall, because it comes with two lids, one hot and one cold, so you can enjoy your iced *or* hot beverage depending on which way the temperature swings.
Promising review: "Another 'TikTok made me do it' purchase. I love this tumbler. This is the most gorgeous simple tumbler you could get. It comes with two different lids, one for straws, and one for sipping. It also comes with two plastic straws but you can use stainless steel ones instead if desired. The cup keeps your drinks cold or hot and is fairly durable. Although the straw lid is not 'spill proof' it is fairly resistant. My 2-year-old loves to carry it around and use the straw, it usually doesn't leak if it's knocked over! Overall the wait for this particular color is well worth it and I plan to buy more!" —Sinaxis
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 41 colors and six sizes).
14. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer, which your skin will most definitely thank you for stocking up on when we're all battling dryness with the fall cold. This lightweight, fragrance-free moisturizer is formulated to strengthen the skin barrier to lock in hydration not just after you put it on, but in the longterm, too.
Promising review: "I fell for a TikTok star’s recommendation and I’m happy I did. This is the most I’ve ever spent on a moisturizer but I will never go back! This stuff is amazing. Keeps your skin hydrated. It’s thick but doesn’t feel like it once you put it on. Worth it!" —Shealen
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
15. A Bissell multi-purpose carpet and upholstery cleaner with a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, all your other autumnal home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads-up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
16. An air purifier for anyone whose fall allergies are just *waiting* to play jump rope with their sinuses. This handy little unit filters allergens *plus* mold, pet dander, dust, and smoke, so you should be able to get into all your favorite fall shenanigans at home without sneezing and wheezing your way through them.
Psst — this even has a smart filter that lets you know when it's time for a replacement!
Check out a TikTok of the air purifier in action. .
Promising review: "I live on the Wasatch front in Utah, known for its poor air quality during the winter inversions and summer wildfires. I’ve had my Levoit air purifier in my bedroom for over three years and can attest to how great it works. I feel a noticeable difference in how my respiratory system feels during the inversions, wildfires (smoky air), and allergy season. If I don’t run the air purifier at night, I almost always notice an uptick in nasal congestion and respiratory irritation. The filters are very reasonably priced and the device is not too loud—it provides a nice amount of white noise as a backdrop for sleeping. And the LED light feature is easily turned off for unobtrusive use. I highly recommend it!" —Elizabeth V
Get it from Amazon for $75 (clip the $15 off coupon on the product page for this price; also available in black).
17. A delightfully versatile matcha-infused moisture stick reviewers swear by for hydrating dry lips and skin, which most of us will be contending with come fall. Bonus: this helps reduce dark circles and puffiness, and people with sensitive skin especially swear by it!
Check out a TikTok of the matcha stick in action. Cocokind is a San Francisco-based, woman-founded small business that specializes in botanical-forward skincare with an emphasis on both physical and mental health.
Promising review: "This is my first time using the MyMatcha stick and I looovvveee it! I have it on me pretty much all the time so I can dab a little bit on my dry spots as I need to. It softens up my dry areas and even decreases the swelling of my acne! I've used it as a moisture stick, an acne anti-inflammatory, and even a fly-away tamer. It's a great multitasking product." —alizza d.
18. An oversized houndstooth knitted sweater vest that whoopsy, just became your entire fall/winter personality. Once you pair this with your favorite tees, turtlenecks, and button-up shirts, there will be no going back.
Check out a TikTok of the houndstooth sweater vest.
Promising review: "Love this! Well worth the price! I paired it with a white turtleneck underneath, but the options are limitless here. Was surprised at the quality of this item....it’s very soft and thick. Which isn’t wasn’t what I expected at all. Would definitely, and might, buy again very soon!" —Amazon Customer
Psst — if you have Amazon Prime Wardrobe you can try this piece out before you buy it!
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–L and nine colors).
19. A set of Wonder Hangers designed to take advantage of all that unused vertical space in your closet and save up to three times the storage space, which you are *desperately* going to need once you pull all your favorite flannels and sweaters out to play.
Check out a TikTok of the Wonder Hangers in action.
Promising review: "These are so clever and versatile! I live in an old house with tiny closets so I have to get creative. These are great because they can be used hanging horizontally or vertically. I also found they work great for hanging camisoles and tank tops. I can see what I have and take just the one I need!" —Therese Van Heuveln
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $13.99 (available in three colors and four pack sizes).