We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of compression gloves designed to help alleviate pain from carpal tunnel and arthritis, so you can type at your keyboard without an internal monologue of "ow OW ow owwwww" for the majority of your workday.
Promising review: "I love these gloves, I’m actually wearing them right now. I am a degree in computer science which means that I’m constantly using my hands to code and mess around on computers. I use a computer at home and at work. By the end of the day my hands are sore and they hurt. These gloves work miracles. Before bed I put these on and I wear them all night. I get a good night's sleep when I wear them and I can tell when I forget to put them on because I sleep awful. I also like how easy it is to wash them. I hand wash but I’ll admit a couple of times I’ve just thrown in the washing machine because I was too tired to hand wash and they turn out completely fine, literally the same as if I would’ve hand washed. I’m 26 and I wear these gloves. My grandma is 69 and she wears these gloves. We both love these gloves very much!" —BritMcConnell
Get a pair from Amazon for $8.97 (available in three sizes).
2. A privacy sign meant for offices that can actually be an effective (and cheeky) way to let your family know if you need quiet.
Promising review: "I work from home, and if you do too you may also encounter this odd scenario: merely closing the door to one’s office is not actually a reliable method to let others know you are working. I can’t say enough good things about this sign. It is a far better design and quality than expected at this price point. The sign is a dial-style, and really sturdy. The dial even has a click-in-place feature to prevent your status from accidentally moving when the door swings shut. Gone are the days of people thinking you’re available when you’re not! Well, at least you have forewarned them! I am extremely happy with the sign, and can recommend it to anyone who might need a little extra assistance in deterring work interruptions!" —Conscious Consumer
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two colors).
3. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake — an easy way to keep yourself on track when you don't have an office setting doing it for you.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "These notepads helped me reframe and focus everyday working from home during the pandemic. I used to use a daily planner but working from home changed how I need to plan my work tasks, and personal tasks. I found this helpful for both!" —kristenjoann
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
4. Or for the ~big picture~ thinkers, a weekly notepad to remind you of what the top priorities for each day are, so you don't feel as overwhelmed (and tempted to procrastinate) while powering through them.
Promising review: "I carry a weekly planner in my bag for scheduling appointments, meetings, classes, etc. Then on Sunday night or Monday morning, I transfer everything from the planner to a sheet from this pad. It stays sitting on the counter in my kitchen where I can easily jot down errands, groceries, etc either in the extra space or on the back. At first this seemed like an unnecessary duplication of effort, so I was looking for a better solution, but I've realized over the past couple of weeks that this really works for me. It helps me get all my commitments for the week out of the planner and into my head so that I know what I've got on my plate." —Toledo
Get it from Amazon for $8.10 (available in 15 list styles).
5. Plus a set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
Perhaps most importantly for anyone out there planning to go full Leslie Knope on these is that they're designed not to bleed through thin pages!
Promising review: "I bought these pens during quarantine, not expecting much, considering they are quite inexpensive. I've used well-known brand marker/pens in the past, and didn't want to pay much for markers I'd use for coloring. I was concerned about the tips bending or bleeding, but I was completely wrong and am very satisfied with this product! They do not bleed, and the tips are strong and thin. I use these pens for coloring, hand lettering, and note taking, and they're exactly what I was looking for! The only regret I have is that I did not order the larger pack with more colors!!" —Michael Fanizzi
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
6. An insulated soundproofing strip that easily sticks to the outer rims of your door so you and your roommate can both be on a Skype call without hearing each other's coworkers echoing in the distance.
Psst — this insulated strip also stops air conditioning from escaping out of the crack under the door, saving energy and money!
Promising review: "Product works really well! I needed a quick fix to my home office situation. I live in an apartment in Manhattan and never noticed how much sound comes in and out, until I had to be on conference calls working from home! This little tape made a big difference, took me a couple of minutes to install." —Sandra Revueltas
Get it from Amazon for $6.77 (available in two colors).
7. A pack of NeuroGum made with a blend of caffeine and nootropics, designed to give you energy five times faster than regular coffee — without jitters or sluggishness afterward. That 3 p.m. WFH slump when you suddenly have the attention span of a goldfish just met its match.
Promising review: "I work from home and get easily distracted but this gum gives me the energy and focus that I need to get going. The caffeine is from natural green tea which I like. I get also get my daily dose of vitamin B-12." —Christine Nguyen
Get a nine-pack with six pieces of gum each from Amazon for $21 (available in Mint and Cinnamon).
You can read BuzzFeed Shopping editor Kayla Suazo's full review of NeuroGum for more deets!
8. A polite but firm door sign for anyone whose pets are just as distractible as they are — truly, dog owners are all one innocent door knock away from having their entire afternoon derailed by someone who thinks they're going to get an extra W-A-L-K.
JK Vinyl & Wood Design is family-owned Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in home items like mugs, signs, decals, earrings, and more.
Promising review: "I love it, great quality and most importantly it works! Delivery drivers were always knocking on our door making our dogs bark. My oldest dog has diabetes and the knocking always gets her worked up. But ever since we put this up, they only ring our Ring doorbell. Thank you so much 🙏🏽" —Bonita
Psst — this shop offers ✨free shipping✨ !
9. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 150,000 five-star reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can block out distracting noise during the day. These are also super handy for ~walk and talkers~ — you can easily pace around the room during phone calls to stay energized and focused.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 4+ hours with each full charge). The earbuds are also sweatproof and waterproof so you can use them during workouts or runs and even in the shower, and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review: "The earbuds worked seamlessly and well out of the box. I use them while hiking the hills with my dogs and when working at my desk – I can still hear outside noises when needed for safety, but can listen to music without disturbing others. The earbuds are comfortable even during exercise, and they fit securely. Using the earbuds as a headset with my cellphone is easy as well. I do have to experiment with how they handle the Google assistant. The audio quality is at least stereo hi-fi, and the earbuds paired easily with both my phone and laptop. Wireless charging and having a large backup power source for the phone are terrific features." –Jawpar
Get it from Amazon $29.99+ (available in five colors).
10. Or a pair of AirPods Pro with a wireless charging case, if you're looking to invest in a hands-free, ridiculously effective noiseproof option. Once these toggle into "noise-canceling" mode it's basically like the world disappeared.
I have a pair of these, and they're not playing around. Once they're securely in your ear, you can toggle the headphones between noise-cancelling and regular sound, depending on your situation. I've been working from home, and the noise-cancelling is so effective that I can work next to a window where my neighbor is doing heavy construction and I don't hear anything louder than a faint buzzing. It's quieter than if I'd just plugged my ears with my own fingers. I'm also a runner, and these don't budge when you're sweating, which is nice. It's also handy that these toggle out of noise cancellation mode, because I feel better being able to hear traffic and other people around me when I'm out and about. The TL;DR is I love these so much I have zero interest in owning another pair of headphones for as long as I live.
Promising review: "Debated on spending the money for these. Finally just buckled down and got these and LOVE THEM. I love how I can open the case next to my iPhone and a picture pops up telling me about battery life. They were already hooked up to my phone — I didn't have to do anything (major plus for a non-techie like me). I've had zero issues with them cutting out. I typically use them when I'm mowing the lawn and listen to podcasts. When I have the noise cancellation on, I CAN'T HEAR THE MOWER. They're comfy, easy to put in, and I loooooooove not having the wire tethering me to the phone in my pocket when I'm trying to mow. No more getting tangled up when I grab the handle. Never cuts out. Sound is GREAT. (Chucked my Bose for these. Don't even miss them.)" —Traveler
Get it from Amazon for $197.
11. A mug warmer that'll keep your coffee piping hot long after you brew it, because nothing shatters your attention span quite like going back to the microwave five times every morning.
Promising review: "I am currently working from home and I make tea at every hour of every day. I used to own a Mr. Coffee and had lost it during transition of moving so I HAD to get another one. I’m so glad that I did because now my tea stays warm throughout work. There is no adjustment to high and low but I prefer things simple. You just switch it on and it stays on. The plate gets pretty hot which makes my cup hot at the bottom. No issue for me because I don’t have children. I prefer warm tea over piping hot or freezing cold. This little device is my best friend and it’s great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that loves a 'just right' cup of anything." —Cecy R.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
12. A 42-page Rocketbook Fusion reusable notebook to keep you on task no matter *what* your organization style happens to be. This notebook includes lined and grid pages in addition to planner, calendar, and brainstorming pages, so it pretty much covers any of your WFH needs.
It works the same way all their products do — you can write on its pages the way you would a regular notebook, upload the page onto your devices, and wipe the notebook clean with water to use all over again.
Promising review: "Loving using less paper. Got this product when transitioning to work from home. I am a math teacher and was using a lot of paper to write notes and to do lists, show students how to do problems, etc. This is amazing. Thinking about getting a class set for next year." —Alecia Martin
Get it from Amazon for $37 (available in eight colors).
13. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle so you're not getting up a zillion times to refill your glass *and* can make sure to tackle dehydration before it starts. Sometimes that anxious, edgy feeling you get at 3pm?? It's your body casually demanding some water.
Promising review: "I love the finish on the bottle! I hate holding wet water bottles and this does NOT sweat! It also holds two full bottles of 16.9-oz. packages water bottles so it’s very easy to get my full water intake on the go! Easy to carry, fits in my car's cup holders perfectly (not big at all like some water bottles). I got the ombré purple to teal and it’s very true to color. Easy to clean, wide enough for bottle brushes, and the straw stays put. I also love how I just push the little button by the mouthpiece and it just pops open quick for easy drinking (if you’re driving and don’t need to be messing around opening bottles😉). Highly recommend this water bottle. For the price, it’s amazing! Keeps my water cool for hours too." —Alicia
Get it on Amazon for $18.99 (available in 17 colors).
14. A low-impact under-the-desk elliptical both for champion fidgeters who want an easy way to keep their legs occupied, and for people who get distracted by aches and pains from sitting in one position all day — this can help keep you loose.
It also comes with a digital display that tracks time, speed, and distance, as well as eight different modes of resistance, so you can tailor it exactly to your needs.
Promising review: "No assembly required! Took right out of the box and put it under my desk. Spend long hours on the computer and suffer from hip and leg pain. Use the exerciser on and off all day especially first think in the morning to loosen up joints. Felt the different in just a couple of days. Just what I needed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129.
15. Or a compact, TikTok-famous rolling desk bike pretty much guaranteed to keep even the most restless among us on task. Sorry @ your actual desk.
This compact, rolling desk bike is also height adjustable so you can get your perfect fit with the tray, and has "whisper quiet" pedaling, eight resistance levels, and a way to track your mileage, rpm, and other stats.
Promising review: "Have had this product about a week now. Absolutely love it, what a game-changer!! As a consultant who live in a typical consulting life, I pretty much sit in front a computer all day long. Even though I work remotely a lot, I barely leave my desk. After a while, you will start to suffer from all the common things as everyone else, back pain, neck pain, you know all those things. Those all get changed when I saw this product! To be honest, I didn't buy it right away because of the price of course. But I finally decided to make the purchase as a holiday gift to myself. And I am so glad I made this choice! It hasn't been long, but i been using it everyday. It was super easy to put together, easy to move around because of the wheels. You can totally work while using it. the best part is, YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE YOU'RE WORKING OUT. And somehow it helps you to concentrate better. There is no need to dedicate one hour for the gym, this could an anytime thing. When you are working, watching shows, even play games. I guess because of the working out, my sleep improves as well. Not mention the pains from back. All in all, this thing changed my life!!" —joshua0315
Get it from Amazon for $436.99 (clip the "$23 off" coupon on the product page for this price).
Psst — you can watch the viral desk bike TikTok featuring it for more insight on how it works. It's been liked over 2.5 million times!
16. Or!!!! A universal laptop treadmill desk attachment so you can power walk through the embarrassment of a text from your mom popping up while you were screensharing to half your coworkers.
The bar on this is adjustable to fit most treadmills, with a height adjustable pole and a laptop tray equipped with nylon straps to keep your laptop secure. It's also super portable in case you want to ever use it at a gym.
Promising review: "Excellent alternative to sitting on the couch watching Netflix or scanning social media. Now I still do that, but I am walking while watching." —Maria
Get it from Amazon for $79.95.
17. A reliable tabletop fan to let a ~cool breeze~ into your space without breaking the bank. Reviewers also love it for the consistent white noise-esque sound it makes, which is particularly nice if you want something to help you maintain focus while you're working from home.
Promising review: "It seems weird to say about a fan, but this is probably one of my favorite purchases ever. A family member had one and I immediately purchased my own. It’s very durable and well-made (could withstand a fall from a dresser), perfect size for a tabletop and easily fits on a closet shelf or in a cabinet. I’ve slept with it on high every night for over a year and not had any issues whatsoever. It blocks out light noise while I’m sleeping and cools my room down the perfect amount. It’s also super easy to throw in the car and take with me on trips." —Allison
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
18. A hanging desk that lets you basically turn any window in your life into a temporary standing desk — perfect for when still have plenty to tackle on your to-do list, but need a change of pace.
Monkey Business Desk is a Florida-based Etsy shop established in 2020 that specializes in hanging window desks.
Promising review: "This was exactly what I needed — a desk solution for my studio apartment so I can teach remotely without feeling like work will take over the whole place. It's sleek, well made, attaches/detaches like a breeze, and shipped quickly. Communication was a breeze. So, so happy I found this!" —Diana
Psst — this items ✨ships for free! ✨
19. A set of Monkey Noodles, a quiet sensory toy that stretches, pulls, twirls, wraps, *and* squeezes, so you can keep your restless self on task during those endless Zoom calls that feel like you just aged six years in an hour.
20. Or a big ole set of sensory fidget toys perfect for anyone who wants to stay on task, but gets easily bored fidgeting with the same thing over and over.
Each set comes with two flip chains, a liquid motion timer, a peek-a-boo squeeze bean, three marble and mesh toys, six stretchy strings, three beaded stress balls, six spiky balls, one snap and click snake, one basketball stress ball and one Rubix cube.
Promising review: "Great product!! This box was delivered last week. It contains a lot of fun toys that I’ve never seen before and looks pretty cool. It definitely worth the price. And the toys are all in high quality and can help releasing pressure after a long work day. I would recommend this toy box to anyone who works under high pressure." —Lkl
Get a pack of 25 from Amazon for $16.55.
21. An Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon's most popular Alexa-enabled device, because it comes equipped with a new "Work From Home" routine. You can personally tailor it to have Alexa remind you when to start your day, when to take breaks, when to eat, when to start making dinner, and — most importantly!! — when to log the heck off.
Also?? Sometimes you just need to have a coworker who tells you weird jokes and warns you when it's about to rain and is always up-to-date on the latest world news. This lil' Echo can help fill the coworker-shaped void in your WFH heart.
Similar to other Alexa-enabled devices, the Echo Show 5 responds to voice commands and can be synced with Audible, Amazon Music, Amazon Video, and other apps and programs like Spotify, iTunes, and NPR.
Promising review: "It's small and looks great. Great quality. And for such a low price, it does so much. And now during the stay at home days of the pandemic and working from home, it keeps me entertained all day!" —ADELA
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in four colors).
22. A portable dual monitor for your laptop so you can tackle your to-do list with thaaaaat much more monitor space to breathe — a real perk now that your home office situation might change from room to room depending on what everyone else in the house needs on any given day.
This is compatible with Mac, PC, and Chrome laptops between 13 and 17 inches, and attaches with device-safe metal plates. The magnetic pull is strong enough for you to take your laptop from room to room without undoing your setup, but also easy enough to remove that you can tuck everything into a backpack quickly when you're on the move. You can even rotate the display to your preferences, if you want it at an angle!
Promising review: "I’ve been using the SideTrak for a week now and it has been an absolute game-changer for me. The instructions were easy to follow, and installation a breeze. The SideTrak was first whipped into action during a 2 hour long ride in my car as a passenger, and I was utterly impressed with how much I got done with ease, in that amount of time! Additionally, I’ve gotten a lot more use out of the SideTrak than I imagined— such as when I’m lounging in my backyard, kitchen, living room, pool... anywhere outside of the room in my office, the possibilities are endless! I’m all about efficiency and maximizing my time and the SideTrak has contributed largely in those areas. Thank you." —Ratana K.
Get it from Amazon for $299.99.
23. A set of adjustable desk shelves to organize your professional knickknacks and make your WFH space feel put together, so you won't get anxious and distracted about clutter.
Promising review: "Working from home I needed something to organize my work essentials so I didn’t feel like my table was just a mess of stuff. This is better than I expected. It’s cute, it makes access to what I need easier and I’m able to have things organized. Even after I’m able to go back to the office I can see use for this for many things!" —Jennifer
Get them from Amazon for $26.99 (available in four colors).