52 Products That Will Make Your Life Easier From Day One Of Owning Them
Including a stain remover spray so effective you might just *try* to get spaghetti sauce on yourself to watch it do its thing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which may help you tackle that *one specific stain* that never seems to leave your line of sight, and has been driving you bonkers by evading all your other efforts. This does the trick on on everything from grimy sinks to water stains to caked-over ovens.
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match — reviewers even mentioned getting permanent ink off the walls!
Promising review: "Honestly I was very skeptical when I first purchased. Everyone on social media was talking about how amazing this product was for cleaning around the house and I just thought they were all jumping on some kind of band wagon. Of course I caved and had to try it for myself. Needless to say I’m very impressed! It removed stubborn mold and grime from my shower tile grout with use of a hard bristle tooth brush. It removed hard water stains from my sinks and faucets. I noticed it really does remove mineral build up, but it takes a lot of elbow grease and repetitive applications before you start seeing progress. The texture feels similar to when you mix honey with sugar to make a lip scrub, except it’s super fine grit and more pasty like putty or clay. It works amazing so far! No overpowering smell (barely any smell at all), easy to use, and a little product goes a long way. I haven’t tried it on rust yet so we’ll see how that goes. Over all very pleased and impressed so far. Highly recommend!" —Marissa
Get it from Amazon for $7.52.
2. A cold brew coffee maker so quick and easy to use at home that you'll stop playing peek-a-boo with your mounting coffee budget. All you have to do is add coffee to the airtight brewer, add your water to the coffee maker, and pop it in the fridge overnight. BOOM, caffeine city.
Promising review: "I have been drinking caffeinated beverages every day for half my life. Usually brewing hot then cooling it down with ice was quite a process to do every morning. Then I came across this cold brew pitcher and thought I'd give it a try. It's great, easy to use and clean, very convenient, lasts for a couple weeks, I love it! Making a pitcher of coffee take less time than a normal brewer and makes enough for at least one cup a day for about a week, depending on how much coffee concentrate is used. I haven't used my normal coffee or espresso machine since I got this cold brew system. The coffee seems to taste better as well, not a huge difference but it's somewhat noticeable." —Jeremy Birnbaum
Check out BuzzFeed's review of this cold brew coffee maker for more info!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
3. A pair of affordable, super versatile open-toed sandals with arch-supporting, fully-cushioned soles so comfy you'll want to live in them all summer long.
Psst — a whole bunch of reviewers compare these to Birkenstocks, saying they're not only more affordable, but even comfier!
Promising review: "Relief! I have high arches and have developed something like plantar fasciitis now that I'm in my mid-forties. Didn't want to spend the money on the comparable Birkenstocks, even though I highly trust that brand. So glad I tried these first! Can't believe the price. And when I can't stand being barefoot or any other shoes, these are my go to. Wonderful!" —DB
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 5-12, including wide sizes, as well as 12 colors).
4. A TikTok-famous rotating digital alarm clock that's out here earning its keep before you even wake up in the morning — it comes complete with two USB ports, plus an input port, PLUS a mirrored screen, so it is truly Doing The Most (TM) to keep your nightstand running smoothly.
Psst — you can check out the TikTok featuring the mirrored digital alarm clock to see it in action!
Promising review: "Love love love this clock...sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $20.59 (available in two colors).
5. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that works its magic in one wash to help you instantly get rid of all that discolored dried sweat, oil stains, or deodorant residue on your favorite clothes.
This spray also does a number on all those other miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, soy sauce, make up, and period blood! I recently bought this to test it for myself, and can attest to how well it works to get period blood out even after you've tried something else. I stained a pair of beloved bright blue bike shorts in my sleep and tried to get it out with soap and water, but the stain was still there when it came out of the wash. I treated it with this, stuck it back in the wash, and BOOM, it's like it never happened (I panicked before I could get a before and after, please forgive me, laundry gods).
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts and I cook every night (sometimes I remember the apron, sometimes I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long pre-soak (I mean like six hours) in Oxyclean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover that works its magic on your glass in just 20 seconds, so you can rest easy with your nightly glass of Pinot knowing you've spared yourself the infamous Post-Wine Headache or allergic reactions.
It's also a lot more cost-effective and environmentally-friendly than wine wands or other competitors — a single bottle of this can be used to treat up to 55 glasses of wine, as opposed to wands that can only do a few glasses each before they get tossed. Drop It recommends 1-2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2-3 for a glass of red, and 7-9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and you should be raring to go!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my thirties and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem what so ever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
7. An ultra-cooling bamboo fabric sleep set for anyone who is sick of waking up in the middle of the night feeling like a human furnace.
Promising review: "These are the ones I have been searching for! I have not been sweating at all since I started wearing them (I'm 49 and get hot flashes during the night) or at least waking up with damp clothes. The only thing I don't like is that they take forever to air dry because of the pocket construction. Other than that they seem well made and are super comfortable! I'm getting a second pair so I can rotate them for plenty of drying time." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes S-4X and 10 colors).
8. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to give you *instant* length you can easily layer for a more dramatic look without reckoning with lengthening primers or clumps. TBH, I've been using this for a year now and this $5 tube makes all the other mascaras I've tried look like clowns.
As mentioned, I bought into the hype of over 105,000 five-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of last year's ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: "I am a 30 year old who has been wearing mascara since I was probably 15 or 16 and this is by far the best mascara ever. This beats Dior's almost-$40 mascara. A few times I made make up purchases based off of what reviewers and make up influencers hyped up and was disappointed, this surely wasn’t a disappointment." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
9. A handy minimalist weekly cleaning printable that's basically like "chore wheel, but make it fancy." This breaks down each day of the week with manageable cleaning tasks so you can maintain the cleanliness of your space on a day-to-day basis instead of getting overwhelmed cleaning it all at once.
Creative Type Store is a woman-owned, Canada-based Etsy shop that specializes in designer printables to make life easier.
Promising review: "Great for what I needed! I had started my own schedule, but felt like I was forgetting things, too much in a day, etc. This is super helpful!" —Erin Brie
10. A shampoo scalp massager you can use in the shower to massage and exfoliate your scalp, digging in to suds up your shampoo and clean the roots with ease instead of using your fingers to try to lather it in every direction. Psst — a lot of reviewers mention this has also helped with psoriasis, dandruff, and scalp tenderness!
I recently started using one of these and WOWZA, it really helps you get extra mileage out of your shampoo. I have a whole lot of hair on my head so sometimes it's a struggle to feel like I've soaped up my whole scalp thorough, but this was a very effective way to spread out the suds and really get them to the roots. I was worried it might tangle in my hair, but it was totally fine on that front, too. I've noticed that my hair has been a little less greasy at the roots since I started using it. And I'm echoing a ton of reviewers here when I say it just feels reeeeeally, really nice.
Promising review: "I’ve suffered from dry skin and a dry scalp ever since I turned 30. The only thing that helps me is exfoliating. I was initially concerned that the product would be too rough and damage my sensitive scalp or too soft and ineffective. However, this brush is perfect for me. It does not tangle my long hair, it is easy to use and just firm enough to get the job done. My scalp no longer itches and the icky buildup is gone. I can’t believe something so affordable has made such a difference in the health of my scalp. I’ve used expensive shampoos and conditioners to no end with barely a difference. I wish I discovered this product much sooner!" —AH
Get it from Amazon for $7.58 (available in three colors).
11. A set of itty bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I have been looking into these razors for a while now and I don't know why I didn't buy them sooner! These razors are amazing an so easy to use!! These tools making shaving and trimming eyebrows so much FASTER and EASIER! I used to dread plucking my eyebrows and shaving my face but now I like doing it because of how easy these razors make it. I definitely recommend and will continue to purchase these in the future! LOVE LOVE LOVE." —KA
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99.
12. Or a painless battery-charged hair remover you can simply glide over super fine hair like the hair above your lip or between your brows instead of going into a full battle mode with wax or shaving cream.
Promising review: "This is amazing!! In my late thirties and my grandmother's facial hair is beginning to root on my chin!! After reading the reviews I decided to order this. I’ve been using it for about two weeks now! And I am absolutely amazed!! The hair growth has lessened more and more with use! Worth every penny!! Leaves my skin super soft after using, has to be one of my most favorite purchases on Amazon, highly recommended!" —BarbaraCT
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
13. A cooling towel that gets *instantly* chilly when you soak it in water and wring it out — a godsend whether you're wearing one around your neck outside or need a quick way to cool down when you get back.
It also keeps its chill for hours and will immediately get chilly again when you soak it in water and repeat the process.
Promising review: "These are AMAZING. I live in a very hot and humid place, and jogging, even in the morning, is horrible. These towels have been fantastic for running, staying cool during yard work, etc." —Amanda Parmelee
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four color combinations).
14. A pair of comfy Bluetooth headphones perfect for side sleepers — now you can snooze to relaxing meditations or white noise at night without your unsuspecting ears getting sore.
People also use these to give their ears a break if they listen to music during the day or even as exercise headphones for indoor yoga or running in the cold!
Promising review: "Impressed! I Bluetooth these with sleep sounds on my phone and wear it to bed. Very comfortable! You can pull it over your eyes if you want or wear on your forehead as shown. I like that it has a voice prompt 'power on' and 'power off.' You can feel the speakers in the material to place over your ears. For the most part it keeps noise out but since they aren't ear buds you can hear some outside noise. Sound quality is good, I just use my phone to control the volume. These will be awesome when traveling since I'm such a light sleeper and hear everything in hotel rooms. I think it will be great when bike riding too because it will help keep cold air out of my ears at the same time as listening to music. I have recommended these to my co-workers and friends — plan to purchase some for my kids as well." —Heatherj81
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two colors).
15. A pair of ridiculously comfortable pull-on Levi's jeans for anyone else who just wants their legs to feel that sweet, sweet unconstricted FREEDOM. These will make you want to throw your regular jeans out the window.
Promising review: "A must-have in my wardrobe! As soon as I opened the package, I tried on these pants. They fit PERFECT! I really like them and so glad I took a chance and ordered both a blue and a black pair right away. I am going to go back and see if I can get more colors!!" —Cat 16
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 2-28, three inseams, and six colors).
16. A CurlCap, a satin-lined backless adjustable cap designed with natural hair and updos in mind, so you never have to worry about your hair snagging or getting damaged when you're shielding your face from the sun.
CurlCap is a Black-owned apparel company founded by Britney Sade that specializes in caps designed for natural hair with an open back and flexible scrunchie design.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these hats! They fit over my natural hair and my braids. They are so well made and stay on no matter what I do!!!!" —Lori Henderson
17. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle designed to prevent mess — not only is the spill-proof mouth piece super easy to access, but it the water bottle won't sweat even when the water inside is super cold (as much as we all love accidentally getting everything wet with our clammy hands).
Promising review: "I love the finish on the bottle! I hate holding wet water bottles and this does NOT sweat! It also holds two full bottles of 16.9-oz. packages water bottles so it’s very easy to get my full water intake on the go! Easy to carry, fits in my car's cup holders perfectly (not big at all like some water bottles). I got the ombré purple to teal and it’s very true to color. Easy to clean, wide enough for bottle brushes, and the straw stays put. I also love how I just push the little button by the mouthpiece and it just pops open quick for easy drinking (if you’re driving and don’t need to be messing around opening bottles😉). Highly recommend this water bottle. For the price, it’s amazing! Keeps my water cool for hours too." —Alicia
Get it on Amazon for $19.99 (available in 17 colors).
18. A bottle of tea tree essential oil that reviewers use for a whole bundle of reasons, from helping soothe red patches and acne on their skin to getting sweat smells out of their laundry to hydrating and clarifying their hair and scalps.
Reviewers also use it to help cleanse buildup on their scalps, prevent dryness, strengthen their nail beds, and just generally ~breathe in~ because it smells so darn relaxing.
Promising review: "I used this to soften my callused skin on my foot. It helped a lot to give me pain relief and to help reduce the callused skin. I also use it on toe nails and rough skin on skin. You do have to get used to the tea tree smell. But I now find the smell therapeutic and it quickly dissipates. Excellent quality!" —JJH
Get it fro Amazon for $8.95.
19. A set of super comfy wax ear plugs that mold to the shape of your inner ear like putty, fully blocking out snoring noises from your partner (or yelling noises from your neighbors fighting over the Xbox while you're working from home 🙃).
TBH, I swear by these so aggressively that I have them on a subscription. They're like ear glue. My apartment is on a busy street and my upstairs neighbor is a noisy human being (does this count as a subtweet??) and once I pop these babies in I can barely hear a thing. Plus, my ears never get sore with these in like they do with headphones or other earplugs.
Promising review: "I love, love, love these for blocking out snoring. I am a light sleeper, and husband's snoring has been a constant gripe for me — to the point that at least twice a week, I'd sleep in a different room so that I could feel well rested. And the days that we'd sleep in the same room, I'd be tired and cranky as hell. I've been looking for a long term solution to this (since I would actually like for me and my husband to sleep in the same bed every night) !! I even ended up purchasing the Bose in-ear sleep headphones for $250+ — while they were effective for blocking out sound, the fit was weird, they kept falling out of my ears while sleeping, was uncomfortable for side sleeping and gave me blisters in my ears when I slept on my stomach. Returned! These ear plugs though have been a life saver! They are comfortable, fit well since you have to mold them to your ear, and have been super effective at blocking out sound!" —ZraveGirl
Get a pack of six pairs from Amazon for $3.96.
20. A pair of super breathable high-waisted biker shorts that are not only lightweight and great for avoiding that dreaded summer-chafing, but have POCKETS for all your loose odds and ends.
I bought these for running last year and I am SO MAD whenever they're in the wash that I'm planning to buy a few more pairs this summer — the material is nice and thick, so I thought they'd overheat, but they actually stay lightweight and cooling even on my longest runs. It has just the right amount of compression for a workout, but not so much that they're uncomfy to wear casually, either.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE. Purchased these for an upcoming Disney trip. I needed something to prevent chafing, breathable for the heat, and fast to dry. I decided to purchase these based on reviews. I am going to buy another pair for my trip." —LMRs Momma
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 15 styles and women's sizes XS-3XL).
21. A "sport-brella," which is an SPF 50+ maneuverable personal umbrella with a universal clamp that'll latch onto any chair you own. Boom, instant shade no matter where you've parked your human self, whether it's the porch, the beach, or the park.
Psst — a lot of reviewers swear by this for easy hands-free shade solutions for strollers and wheelchairs as well!
Promising review: "I love this! I brought it along for the Fourth of July Parade on a very hot day and attached it to my chair. Not only did it cool me off by about 30 degrees (I think it was close to 100 in the sun), but it ALSO could be all adjusted so the shade fell over me without all of the people walking back and forth on the sidewalk behind my chair constantly bumping into it (which would have happened with a big round umbrella). The clamp is very well made and clamped very securely to my chair with a minimum of effort." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two sizes and eight colors).
22. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake without overcrowding your actual calendar — plus, it rips off so you can take just the one page with you when you're on the move.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Promising review: "Bought this last week. Love the set up. I can begin in the morning and then reflect at night. It covers everything from what you're grateful for to what you ate that day. I will definitely be using these for a long time!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!" —Chloe Attram
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
23. Plus a set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight anyone with their easy gliding, but also the way they never bleed through pages.
Promising review: "The best pens out there! I love love love these pens!! I’m all about superfine tip pens. These are absolutely amazing! They glide and fill in areas and no bleed through. I use them to color in my mandala meditation coloring book, markers and colored pencils didn’t work for me. I need to buy more!!!" —Carol E. Adams
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
24. A hanging handbag organizer to free up all the space on the bottom of your closet or the bench in your front hall where all your purses, bless their patent leather hearts, have been getting in the way of *just* about everything.
Le Sac Bag is a small handbag wholesaler on Etsy that specializes in bags, face masks, reusable totes, and tech cases.
Promising review: "Definitely gets the job done, I had my purses tossed in a box and they were beginning to warp, this has literally saved them from any more of my negligent behavior." —keishila
25. A reviewer-beloved anti-dandruff shampoo to relieve flaking and itching and help prevent outbreaks by getting directly to the root. A lot of reviewers mention that it not only started working from the first use, but it *also* helped with shedding and hair loss caused by dandruff in the first place.
This shampoo was designed to work for sensitive scalps, color-dyed, and chemically processed hair as well as for all hair types and textures, with reviewers with 3b-4c curls mentioning it worked for them.
Promising review: "After suddenly developing dandruff in my forties, and trying other medicated shampoos, this one knocked it out in two days! I use it about once a week for maintenance, and a tea tree oil shampoo in between. Very happy with personal results. Smells good, too." —rebeljack78
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
26. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that basically does all of the hard grime-busting for you, so you don't have to have sore arms for a week just because you dared to wipe down the shower.
Promising review: "I've been eyeing these for a few months and finally caved.. Man do I regret not picking them up as soon as I saw them! They work GREAT! We rent an apartment that has a 30+ year old shower/tub. I've used everything from abrasive powders, gels that sit to most recently the bathroom magic erasers and nothing really got the grime out. These WORK and they work fast. Ten minutes with my handy drill and the shower has never been cleaner. I love that I don't have to throw money out on cleaning products anymore and that I can be a little more environmentally friendly with no waste and no chemical cleaners! Just a little dish soap, baking soda and a spin of the brush. If you're on the fence, just buy them!" —Becky Adie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in six colors).
27. A knee stabilizer band for knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, whether you get it from running, hiking, team sports, or jumping up and down every time you hear a Bruno Mars song start playing at a wedding reception.
Promising review: "I have suffered from chronic knee pain while running for years now after experiencing an injury. With running being one of my hobbies, I thought I’d never run again without being in extreme pain. These little contraptions have changed my life. I now run without even the slightest pain in my knee. The only thing is that it’s kinda uncomfortable without long pants on. But that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to take for no pain. I’d highly recommend." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $11.79 (available in four colors).
28. A Pet House candle with scents that are not only soothing as heck, but are engineered to eliminate those miscellaneous pet odors like litter boxes, dog beds, and all those lil' sprinkles of pee you're dealing with a lot more often now that you're at home.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised with these candles — the powerful scent enveloped my kitchen and part of my entrance hall, that's how potent this beautiful scent is. I chose to use the vanilla crème brulee — wow wow wow. Absolutely amazing. Not once do you think that this is a pet odor eliminator candle as the scent envelopes my ground floor with a warm fuzzy happy feeling. Which we all need during this worldwide lockdown." —Maria Puzone
Check out BuzzFeed's review of the Pet House candle for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 16 scents).
29. Plus a rechargeable, flameless electric lighter to replace all your old gas ones — this is a godsend for anyone trying to light deeper candles or even fireplaces and gas stoves with minimal effort.
People also swear by this for camping! It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (lol, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five colors).
30. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so cute that washing the dishes will be your new favorite chore. This lil' bub is reversible, so you'll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are "clean" or "dirty" and avoid any dirty dish-related mishaps.
31. The Always Pan from Our Place to help streamline all the chaos in your kitchen *and* completely up your cooking game. This BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan is actually eight (!!) pieces of cookware in one, designed to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. Basically, if you can dream it, you can cook it in this bb.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here's our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
32. A lazy Susan turntable for your pantry or fridge that will make storing and perusing your condiment stash so much more painless in small spaces, since you can access the Sriracha without ketchup, mustard, and a half-eaten tub of frosting landing on your unsuspecting toe.
Promising review: "I never thought a little circular Susan would make my day but it has! I've never used one before and I've been on an organizing mission lately as I have very limited space throughout my apartment, kitchen especially. I bought two it has made finding my spices and rarely used larger items in the back of a bottom cabinet so much easier. Sturdy, smooth turning and easy to wipe down. Also like the small lip that keeps items from falling off when turning and the rubber bottom that keeps them in place. Great find." —natc
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
33. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it in quarantine to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from hand-washing and sanitizing.
FWIW re: scars, though, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night.
Promising review: "BioMazing — must-have. This stuff is gold. I think it’s a little pricey for an oil but I’m glad I bought it. It is really great. Even on the face. It eventually dries all the way and really leaves a nice moisturized skin. I love it and will use this for a long long time." —Tiffany A.
Get it from Amazon for $8.89 (available in three sizes).
34. A flexible couch tray that can hold a full plate, so you can eat dinner without the fear of your precariously perched lasagna flopping from your lap to the couch. You can either drape this over the arm of the couch for a small tray or lay it flat out on a cushion as a larger one.
Promising review: "Happy with this tray table for my sofa. The underside is like a rough fabric, so it doesn't slip around, and the velvet top part is pretty non-slip too... plus it looks nice! It came packaged nicely in a box and all around seems very durable. Would recommend... In fact, I have — my buddies came over to watch the Super Bowl and everyone wanted to know where I got it." —Carlos Castro
Get it from Amazon for $18.73.
35. A slide-proof slim cutlery drawer organizer for anyone who is looking to make the most of their drawer space *and* make it that much easier to put their cutlery away.
Promising review: "Love! Love! Love! I can't believe I've gone my whole life without knowing about these storage bins for your silverware in your kitchen! I hate normal, everyday silverware holder that you stick in your drawer. It never fits properly.. it's either too big or too small.. Your silverware is too big or too small.. It slides all around the drawer. Anyway, you get my meaning that I hate these things! Stackable storage ideas for silverware is genius! I seriously got the last one that they had or I would have bought four at least! The minute they come back in stock I'm buying some more! It fits perfectly in the drawer, it doesn't slide around. I can put the big spoons with the little spoons and the big forks with the little forks they take up less than half the space of the kitchen drawer then that other hard thing! Like I said, as soon as they come back in stock, I'll be buying some more!" —Miss Angela
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).