We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of TikTok-famous Gobbles, which are about to be your new favorite stress-relieving fidget toy. These colorful balls are squishy, stretchy, and stick to pretty much any flat surface you throw them at *without* leaving any messy residue. TikTokers are having a blast tossing these at walls and ceilings to see the satisfying way they glom onto them.
Promising review: "Bought a six-pack for my neurodivergent family. We are all either ADHD or autistic. I struggle with compulsive hair pulling and bought these to help keep my hands busy. They are the perfect size, more satisfying than a stress ball, clean easily, fun to hurl at the wall or ceiling, and so far have lasted very well. I did test the durability of one and did break one when I pulled it as hard as I could —the inside looks something like shaving cream and didn’t smell or anything. But if you have a kid who is an aggressive chewer, perhaps keep an eye on them." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.99.
2. A ridiculously popular "cat dancer" toy so both you and your furry friend can shake off the stress of the day by chasing after it — and, of course, chronicling the absurd shenanigans for Instagram.
In fact, if you are looking for an immediate LOL, please head straight to the review images of this little gizmo — pages and pages of kitty cats losing their marbles. It is goodness and absurdity and light.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.67.
3. An oh-so-satisfying 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle you may have already seen on TikTok, where lovers of puzzles and magic lore are singing its praises. This whimsically illustrated, colorful puzzle isn't just a puzzle, but a journey — there are over 50 Easter eggs in it, tons of miniature scenes full of optical illusions and surprises, *plus* a magical twist at the end. You'll have to solve the puzzle to find out!
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A Michael Scott/Prison Mike reversible dishwasher magnet so you always know whether the dishes in there are clean and need to be put away, or whether they're dirty and here to SCARE YOU STRAIGHT.
5. A custom "Little Miss/Little Mr." sticker you can get to call yourself (or your friends!) out — this lets you choose the character *and* text so you can get reeeeeal specific about it.
Hailey Liz Designs is a Virginia-based Etsy shop that specializes in custom stickers.
Promising review: "The fastest shipping and literally exactly as pictured! Have received so many compliments on this sticker. Put it on my water bottle and it’s held up so nicely!" —Jessica Rodriguez
6. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi.
Check out a TikTok of the light saber chopsticks in action.
As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multicolor, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force.
Promising review: "The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They're a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I've been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing." —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $10.97.
7. A teensy tissue box home with "smoke" coming out of its chimney that's so darn precious you'll want one for every room.
Here's what BuzzFeeder Elizabeth Lilly has to say about it: "I, an adult woman, cannot remember the last time I bought a box of tissues for my home (though I have several purse packs?!). It may have been when I most recently had a sinus infection, which I guess was two-plus years ago. But now that I’m playing house as a grown-ass person in an apartment to myself, I’m trying to be *responsible*. So obviously buying this whimsical tissue box cover we’ve featured in a million BuzzFeed shopping posts is peak adulting. Perhaps the reason I’ve been so bad at keeping around a box of tissues is because tissues just look...kind of ugly out in the open. But not with this lil’ cover! Now it’s a ~design element~ that I’ll hopefully remember to keep full. For now, it’s filled with a square box of tissues I unearthed from my old apartment’s closet while packing; it's presently neatly housed inside the tissue box cover, providing the 'smoke' for the tiny chimney. The only downside to committing to this box is that I'll have to buy square-shaped tissue boxes only now. But I can live with that. And with my not-snotty nose."
Get it from Amazon for $8+ (available in four colors).
8. A set of moisturizing animal-themed sheet masks that are pretty much mandatory for your next sleepover or at-home spa day with friends, I don't make the rules!! Except I will fight you for the mermaid one.
9. A spooky skull-shaped ice mold, because honestly, if we're all gonna become TikTok bartenders now, we might as well be metal as heck about it. Gothtails > cocktails.
Pro-tip: these molds also work for making soaps, birthday candles, chocolate, and fondant, covering all your miscellaneous undead needs.
Promising review: "Got these to make ice cubes for a Halloween party. It's very easy to use and easy to clean. The cubes come out perfectly. I'm probably going to try to use it to make chocolate skulls next." —Amazon Customer
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $9.19.
10. A Drinking Animals Coloring Book perfect for anyone who wants to unwind with a little extra 🌈 in their evening. This also comes complete with recipes for themed cocktails on each page — Llamarita, anyone?
11. A The Office door sign any fan of the show deserves to hang outside their home office area for authenticity's sake (after all, you miss 100% of the signs you don't hang).
12. A truly iconic tortilla blanket so that everyone in your household can achieve the greatest aspiration of them all: becoming a human burrito.
Promising review: "My son (7) loves tacos and I wanted to get him something to soften the quarantine blow and THIS WAS IT! He has had the blanket (so soft!) around him for the past three weeks, pretty much nonstop. Thank you to the makers for letting my son 'become a burrito!'" —VA Resident
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in seven styles, including waffles and pizza).
13. Plus a baguette-shaped pillow that not only looks so realistic that you might be tempted to take a CHOMP out of it, but reviewers say is ridiculously comfortable?? People swear by it for everything from a mini body pillow to lumbar support to the ultimate "nap on the couch" pillow.
Promising review: "I bought this delicious bread morsel to cheer up a friend. It was perfect, she really 'kneaded' it. She uses it for cuddling and sleeping. This yummy bread-cake doesn’t feel 'crummy' at all, it’s soft. It was the yeast I could do. If your friend loves bread, and she’s going through a tough time you 'butter' get this for them." —Nora Lee Majors
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in three sizes).
14. Wreck This Journal, a full color journal with prompts for you to write, paint, shred, and, in the words of Taylor Swift, "have a marvelous time ruining everything."
Some of the prompts include one to close the journal and scribble on the edges; another to cut out colors from a magazine and tape them all over the page; another is a "Stain Log," which you can use classify stains in your life, from red wine to nail polishes to food dyes. Basically, if you turn the page in this journal, odds are it's going to look *nothing* like it originally did by the time you're through.
15. An adorable hanging kitten towel for your bathroom or kitchen that are fun for humans *and* their furry friends — reviewers mention that their own cats can't stop staring at them 😹.
Promising review: "Adorable! Got this for my grandpa as a gift since he has recently become a 'cat dad' to two tuxedo cats. He laughed when he saw it, so I know he liked it. Seems well made and should hopefully hold up through use and washing." —JM
Get it from Amazon for $16.98 (available in 17 styles).
16. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, a DEEPLY beloved, fast-paced card game suitable for kids and adults that will have everyone in fits of high stake giggles in no time. Bonus: each game only lasts 10–15 minutes, so you can go one or a few rounds depending on how much time you've got together.
Okay, so the rules: you divvy up all the cards equally, and then all the players take turns putting down cards that have different illustrations on them, saying "taco," "cat," "goat," "cheese," and "pizza" in order. If the card put on the table matches the word that's being said in that moment, whoever slaps a hand down on the card first gets all the cards under it. You keep playing until someone comes in possession of all the cards (or until you all start craving tacos and pizza so much you drive yourselves to the nearest combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell).
Promising review: "This game is hysterical! I played with my 7-year-old daughter and my 70-year-old father and we all enjoyed it. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!" —bobkopolow
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
17. A pet cloud because honestly ... some of us were *not* cut out for plant parenthood 💀 . This lil' bub does require "a lot of love and attention," plus a 30-minute walk and a steady diet of "tears of joy," but one look at that precious face and you'll be able to swing it.
Party People is a UK-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in fun gag gifts and party supplies.
Promising review: "This pet cloud is so full of life and energy! As soon as I opened the box he jumped out and gave me a big hug! Might’ve been high IDK." —Owen
18. A lil' reversible octopus plush that is, literally and figuratively, a Mood — you can prop this on your desk or somewhere in your home just to let everyone know how you're vibin' (or even just to check in with yourself ❤️).
Also, these come in a TON of different colors and emotions (from angry to sad to, uh, murderous??), so you're guaranteed to find one to express yourself.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok like everyone else but I quickly realized, when I got one, how helpful this is to my family. Now they don't have to guess when they shouldn't bother me, they'll just KNOW. It's saving lives and it's adorable. The perfect thing. :)" —MCalms
Get it from Amazon for $15 (available in 22 styles).
19. A bottle of pet-friendly flavored bubbles so you and your furriest friend can have a romp of a good time in the backyard chasing and chomping them.
Sniffingtons is a South Carolina-based Etsy shop that specializes in enriching products for dogs and cats.
Promising review: "My pup, Toby, is a 2 1/2-year-old cavalier who loves bubbles. After catching them, he’d often give us an “ewww” look, as they tasted like soap. Until these. He LOVES these bubbles and seems to love the taste of them, too! I will gladly buy these again and continue letting him feed his bubble-obsession in a tasty way! In addition, when I needed help with my order, Ash was so kind and gave me the help I needed! Highly recommend this shop!" —Elizabeth
20. A camera lens-shaped thermos that is both aesthetically pleasing *and* delightfully practical — this 12-ounce insulated mug not only will keep coffee hot, but will keep iced drinks and smoothies cold on the go. Why say "cheese" when you can say "caffeine?"
Promising review: "I saw this while browsing, and at first I thought it was a real lens (until I saw the price). I clicked, and had to laugh because it incorporated my husband's two loves — coffee and photography! I got it for him as part of his Christmas gifts, and he loves it. The designer did an excellent job with this. It looks real at first glance, and the raised areas make it very easy to hold. We laughed when he opened it, and it has become one of his favorite mugs." —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
21. A pair of microfiber mop slippers to take the frustration out of cleaning up small spills and messes on days when you've already had it up to HERE and a half. These are handy, effective, and are so fun to bust out that you'll be laugh-crying over spilled milk.
Promising review: "So why do I like mopping slippers? I have a 2-year-old and the slippers are great for mopping up little splashes. Drops of water from doing dishes and the extra padding is nice. No paper towels wasted and it's immediate. Plus these are cute. You have to have a sense of whimsy for this functional novelty item." —G. Kim
Get it from Amazon for $14.59 (available in four sizes and 17 styles).
22. A PyroPet candle that burns down to a metal exoskeleton to become your new ooky spookiest friend.
Promising review: "I bought two of these. One for my future sister-in-law and one for myself. I have the purple and she has the black. We gave it to her for Christmas because she likes dark and witchy things and she wanted to immediately burn the candle down so she could have the skeleton on display! I haven't burnt mine down at all yet, it's just so cool looking. I finally have my PyroPet! On the plus side, I'm Norwegian and when I opened my PyroPet there was a small thank you card telling me to take care of it and it ended with the Norwegian word for thank you! That made it even cooler for me!" —Ashley Ringham
Get it from Amazon for $39 (available in eight colors).