We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time!
1. A simply designed pastel mug warmer to keep their tea and coffee warm on their counter even on mornings when they're busy somehow juggling a bajillion things at once with their two mere mortal hands.
2. Plus a tin of floral-inspired, decaffeinated Harney & Sons Mother's Day tea, because why give Mom a bouquet of flowers when you can give them 30 days of flowers they can drink?
Each tin comes with 30 sachets of the tea, which is a chamomile blended with flowers and orange 🌸.
Promising review: "This went over well. Harney & Sons' tins of tea sachets are colorfully enticing and aromatically fulfilling once purchased and opened. The sachets are potent, deliciously appetizing, and can get away with a couple of cups' worth of tea-making. This edition is definitely sunnily fragrant with orange, fruit and peel, and softened by a bed of chamomile and florals. It smells like a bright bouquet for mom, but soft and subtle enough to be smooth and familiar. It helps my mother's standby is Constant Comment." —adamcgr
Get it from Amazon for $11.40.
3. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, Mom can fully take them in the SHOWER) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $21.24+ (available in five colors).
4. A rainbow prism suncatcher they can easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and create a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, making the living room look like a magical realm.
5. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions perfect for any stage of life, and a great opportunity to not only encourage moms to share cool stories from their pasts that might not have come up before, but preserve them forever.
6. A trio lasagna pan designed so people with different lasagna preferences can customize their own versions without cross-contamination (sometimes Mom's just gotta drown the whole thing in cheese, you dig me?). Also, with this gizmo, every piece is an edge piece 😋.
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too.
Promising review: "As someone who has a child (now a teenager) who will not eat any form of cheese, I find that this pan is amazing! I typically avoid making any food that has cheese mixed into it but now I can make him a section without cheese and the rest of us our regular cheesy goodness. Another benefit to this pan is how well the portions slice. One cut with the spatula gives you a perfectly formed square. Each section makes four regular sized portions for our family." —TLC
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
7. An assortment of Milk Bar cookies from the iconic New York-based bakery, aka the ultimate Mother's Day bragging right — ordinarily you have to stand in line for a bajillion years for one of these!
8. Plus a rose gold rechargeable electric lighter they can use to replace all their old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
9. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of their choice in a comfy headband, so they don't have to risk their ears getting sore while they snooze.
10. A beginner's embroidery kit for adults, so they can have something soothing to do with their hands while they binge the second season of Bridgerton for the sixth time.
11. A gorgeous beginner-friendly pastel paint-by-number perfect for the mom always on the lookout for a new crafting project, with with an end result so beautiful they'll want to frame it in the front hall.
13. A hand-powered chopper that'll make them low key feel like they're playing with a kid's wind up toy — this is so fun and convenient to use it's no wonder it's gotten ~TikTok-famous~ from people showing it off in their kitchens.
Promising review: "This chopper is amazing!! I love cooking, but used to absolutely HATE chopping onions... until someone gave me this chopper! Now I simply have to quarter the onion, throw it in the chopper, pull the handle about 10–15 times, and they're ready to be used! No more teary eyes or spending a long time chopping onions. The cup is big enough to fit a whole onion... I think the capacity is 3 cups. There's tons of other uses to this as well... you can chop pretty much anything from herbs, veggies and fruits, to making salsa and guacamole." —Valjulia
Get it from Amazon for $18.39 (available in three colors).
14. A HyperChiller that will became the new BFF of any mom whose blood runs caffeinated. This turns hot coffee into iced in a literal minute (same goes for that rosé they forgot to put in the fridge!).
15. A beginner's guide to calligraphy that is far more thorough and specific about technique and ink types than other versions, and will have them writing inspirational messages to the whole fam and drafting fancy invitations to their dog's Zoom birthday party in NO time.
16. A mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so they can enjoy watching it bloom in the kitchen and then add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
Back To The Roots is a California-based small business founded by two college friends that specializes in indoor gardening kits with a mission to reconnect families to food.
Psst — if you have not put mushrooms in your air fryer, my friend, you have not yet lived the full human experience. Also this growing kit comes with some recipes to get you started!
Promising review: "This product has been so much fun to watch! I followed the directions, exactly as written, and the mushrooms began growing within 3–4 days. I will say that I did soak them for close to 10 hours before putting them back in the box to grow and I believe this helped a ton. I also kept the box inside by a window with the blinds closed in order for them to get indirect sunlight. The mushrooms grew tremendously for almost a week before they started to shrink so I clipped them to cook with and they were DELICIOUS! This was such a fun product and process to watch. I am now in the process of trying to get a second batch of shrooms from the same box. Fingers crossed!" —Steph A
Get it from Amazon for $19.93.
17. A lightweight, faux-leather tote so versatile, it'll last them through every season. Plus, side pockets!! Finally a place to store all the emergency granola bars.
18. A rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become their only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelets out of them. This gizmo is like a thousand potential brunches in one.
19. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making Mom as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing.
20. Glossier's Cloud Paint blush to introduce them to the frankly *ridiculous* fun of fingerpainting their own face, if they haven't tried it before. And if they already have, welp, there are a ton more colors to gift them with where that came from.
Promising review: "I recently purchased Cloud Paint in Dusk and I'm amazed by how easy it is to make this product look really pretty and natural. I've never worn blush or bronzer or anything like that before, so I was concerned that I wouldn't know how to make this look good. I'm thrilled to report that it blends perfectly and is really buildable like the skin tint and stretch concealer. Like other Glossier products, this one seems perfect for makeup minimalists--people who aren't comfortable in heavy makeup but who like to have fun with their look. I can't wait to try more colors!" —B
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Glossier's Cloud Paint for more deets!
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in six shades).
Shipping: Standard shipping, with 1-3 day expedited shipping available at extra cost.