1. A rotating rechargeable electric fly swatter for those of us who have had it up to HERE!!! with these very loud pesky "roommates" who are certainly not paying any rent this summer. You can use this on flies, fruit flies, mosquitoes, gnats, wasps, spiders, bees, hornets or moths, and it comes with a three-layer wire mesh protection so it won't actually zap *you*.
Check out a TikTok of the fly swatter in action.
Promising review: "I was skeptical at first but will try anything to deal with gnats and flies. We leave them on and plugged up on the charger and turned on in the kitchen at night. Periodically hear the zap sound at night and find dead gnats on the counter. Gnats go to the light, and zap!! During the day they are fun for killing flies and work very well. Great exercise as well. I can clear the patio in a matter of minutes without using spray. The zap sound is morbidly satisfying lol!" —Jim Banks
Get it from Amazon for $25.99.
2. A set of disposable air fryer liners if your thoughts on cleaning the air fryer can be summed up in two words: "No thanks!!" With these handy liners you can heat up your greasiest leftovers, cook your messiest meat and veggie dishes, and get absolutely lawless with TikTok dessert recipes with *zero* scrubbing and cleanup at the end.
Promising review: "Love these liners I saw on TikTok! What a time saver!" —Angie
"I was skeptical but I was also tired of cleaning my air fryer of crumbs all the time. I have a PowerXl air fryer and one of these fits perfectly in there. I can do French fries or any other fried food and discard the liner and the fryer is still nice and clean. I use two when I do juicy items, hot dogs, chicken breast, sausage and when I'm done I take out the meat and lift out the liners and all the gross juice comes out with it leaving the fryer ready to clean in the sink with hot water, no gross juice to pour out or get in the sink. I highly recommend." —Kevin M. Harer
Get a set of 125 for $13.99 (available in multiple sizes and shapes for square and round air fryers).
3. A magnetic acrylic weekly planner for the fridge to keep you organized in the most aesthetically pleasing way possible. Reviewers use this for everything from meal planning to listing fam activities to appointment reminders.
Check out a TikTok of the magnetic acrylic planner in action.
Each planner also comes with six colorful markers!
Promising review: "I love the bright colors of the markers that it comes with it and it’s super helpful to remember what we’re having for dinner for the week! Comes with markers, an eraser, a little cloth, and some little sticky pads to put on the back of the magnets so that it doesn’t scratch your fridge up, love that!" —Krista Paige
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. Plus a 52-week tear-off meal planning pad with space to plan all your meals in advance, plus a weekly shopping list you can grab and take to the store with you. (No judgment if yours, like mine, is just "frozen burritos" all the way down.
Check out a TikTok of the weekly meal planning pad in action.
Sweetzer and Orange is a small business specializing in planners, stationery, and educational products.
Promising review: "The magnet is great, sticks to fridge very well, does not slide or move. Perfect for planning meals and adding needed grocery items to the right side. Then you just tear off the right side and head to the store. This has made our family meal planning so much easier!" —SandyBeach
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two styles).
5. A foldable, slip-resistant "Sink Topper" you can use to massively increase the counter space by your tiny sink and achieve the Mega Efficient Bathroom of your dreams. Bonus: not only is this heat-safe for all your styling tools, but it has a textured surface designed for you to clean your makeup brushes right on it.
Sink Topper is a small business that specializes in household-friendly organizing mats.
Promising review: "I was introduced to this item through TikTok and they weren’t joking when they place certain videos on your 'for you page,' because they knew that I NEEDED THIS. It is super helpful for small sinks and I love the material. It doesn’t slide around, it’s wide enough for all my (at the moment) bathroom needs and I can easily fold it up and take it anywhere with me." —Allie West
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
6. A scoop colander, which is basically what happens with a large spoon and a colander have a deeply convenient baby. This is excellent for fishing out everything from pasta to fried food to boiled veggies, making the process quick and easy *without* dirtying up a colander that's going to take up more room than a space ship in your dishwasher.
Promising review: "Saw this on a TikTok! Love the versatility and ingenuity of the design! Great idea!" —barbara roth
"I love this scooper! Instead of using the big bowl to drain my pasta, I use this scooper straight from the pot to my baking dish. One less huge bowl to wash. The less mess the better I always say. Less to clean too! Win win!" —Brandi
Get it from Amazon for $11.37 (available in three colors).
7. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean." —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
8. A magnetic Bluetooth retro fridge speaker that connects to your phone or tablet so you can play your "Yes, We're Actually Cooking In This Kitchen Instead Of Ordering Takeout!!" playlist loud and proud.
Check out a TikTok of the fridge magnet speaker in action.
Promising review: "I got this for my kitchen and it's been a real win! I don't like keeping my phone out near the liquids, so having a speaker on my fridge is a great option. Plus, the speaker is a bit louder and clearer than my phone speakers! It's not difficult to use and looks really cute in my kitchen." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (get this price by clipping the $5 off coupon on the product page; available in two colors).
9. A small compost bin/trash can perfect for small spaces or ambitious cooks — it hooks easily to the inside or outside of a cabinet door for easy access, and the lid is designed so you can either lift the top off, or slide it out to keep it open.
Promising review: "So I saw this tiny trash can on TikTok, and I was moving into a tiny studio apartment and thought this would be perfect. Turns out it's one of the best things I've ever bought. I installed mine with the over-the-cabinet hooks (also comes with adhesive stickers) on my kitchen island, and it is so convenient I can't even express with words. The lid is on this nifty hinge so you can open it by flipping the lid up, or by sliding it forward and it folds down out of the way. I usually keep it open while I'm cooking but I can close it super quickly if I see the dog coming. There is a little pull tab for easy opening. It is so easy to use and easy to clean. It's also so cute! I use my plastic grocery bags as trash can liners for this and they fit perfectly. It comes with a roll of bags as well. The lid lifts off easily to change bags out. Clicks back on easily over the new liner. Can't recommend this enough!! This is going on my list of 'best things I've ever spent my money on.'" —Ginger
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in three colors).
10. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friend's house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $39.54+ (available in five colors).
11. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it'll be the BFF of your entire kitchen. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your sink? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.