We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A six-piece (!!) set of high-performance matte lipsticks at a *fraction* of the price of its competitors that stays the heck put without drying or cracking your lips by the end of the day. (Seriously, reviewers are DRAGGING major brands in their comments, these are so cheap and effective.)
Promising review: "What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!" —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $11.88.
2. A bottle of Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control, which is both a delightfully effective hyaluronic acid-based pore tightening serum *and* my new stage name. Reviewers love this for tackling enlarged pores and giving a dewy glow without causing oiliness or triggering breakouts, plus helping fade dark spots and acne scars.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would! Ran out of 'The Ordinary' hyaluronic acid I’ve been using for a year and no stores close sold it so I gave this a try. So glad I did because it’s a thousand times better!! I put it on first, then moisturizer after I put on my primer and makeup and it looks the best it’s ever looked. My pores were smaller in just three days and my skin so hydrated. I have combo skin son my 'T' zone gets awfully oily. The fix is to make sure your skin is hydrated. Also the bottle is twice the size of 'The Ordinary'! This does it all!!! So very impressed." —smnthfinch
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
3. A lil' polar bear hydrating eye stick for some sweet, sweet relief when you wake up with puffy, aching eyes. This formula is blended with Iceland glacial water to help tighten skin and tackle dark circles so you look and feel more ~refreshed~.
Promising review: "I have always had serious dark circles and bags under my eyes and this has really changed this for me. The results are incredible. The puffiness is gone. The dark circles are hardly noticeable. My sensitive skin has not broken out. I never write reviews, but this was so good that I had to write a review. This actually works." —Ben
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $14.44.
5. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex "dupe" repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5-20 minutes... But I ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy, and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $6.70.
6. A box of newly popular "Zombie" face masks that are NOT for the faint of heart, but definitely get the job done when it comes to tightening skin and reducing pores and wrinkles. Once it's on your face, it starts to tighten and makes you look like a literal! zombie!!! in this very spooky but satisfying way. You leave it on for a quick ten minutes, then it washes off super easily and leaves your skin bright and rejuvenated.
Promising review: "Smells great! This face mask does exactly what it says. My skin is nice and lifted, hydrated, noticeable reduction in fine lines, improved texture, reduced my pore size, and eliminated some newly developed rough patches forming around the hairline. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product! I have pretty good skin for 37, but this mask has really helped take my skin to the next level" —Samantha
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $19.99.
7. BYO Blush Oil, which is the ultimate in easy-to-use makeup because it practically does all the work *for* you — its color is designed to react to the pH of your skin, giving you a wholly personalized look without any extra work. TBH, it's no wonder this is one of their bestselling prods.
Youthforia is an Asian woman–owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
Promising review: "Dewy and glowy. I tried it over makeup and it appeared as a strong pink shade but settled to a flushed, glowy color. I had my little sister try it too because I wanted to see the color change again and it lasted a really long time on her. The texture was smooth and it was easy to rub in and blend out." —Summer
8. A bottle of nail and cuticle repair oil that you simply brush on your nail beds once a day to condition and strengthen all those brittle spots and painful hangnails, leaving you with thick, strong nails and nail beds you're not tempted to pick at all the livelong day.
9. A set of Glamnetic's press-on nails for anyone who's short on time or money but not on glamour — these standard and colorful sets are easy to reshape and apply, *plus* are reusable, so it's really an investment not just in one flawless manicure, but multiple.
Promising review: "I might be hooked. This is the first time I’ve used artificial nails and I’m impressed! I recently had to cut my nails off for a woodworking project and thought I would try these until mine grew back. They go on easily and are also easy to trim and file down. The quality is great and I look forward to reusing/rebuying them." —Jessie Archer
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 12 styles).
10. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant to help exfoliate and smooth skin by dealing with rough patches or dry bumps — a lot of reviewers with keratosis pilaris and similar skin textures swear by this!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and Instagram. I decided to try it and it really works. I used it on my thighs and upper arms. I noticed a difference the first time and even more the second time!!! Fabulous product. Worth every penny." —Lana
Get it from Amazon for $12 (available in three sizes).
11. iMethod's eyebrow stamp and stencil kit, which is a godsend for anyone who is sick of spending EONS shaping their brows (and wondering why they never want to match despite your polite requests). This set comes with five different brow shapes you can transfer color into, and the best part is it's smudge-proof and lasts the whole day.
Promising review: "I just purchased this because it would take me forever to fill my eyebrows in. I wanted something that would help my eyebrows look related and no longer like a cousin twice removed. So I took a chance. I love this product! I got the light brown. It stays all day, no smudging or smearing, and it literally takes me one minute to use this product. So for those of you that would like a couple of extra minutes of sleep in the mornings and a quick and easy brow, buy this product!" —Britney L. Wade
Get it from Amazon for $19.97 (available in eight shades).
12. Nyx's Control Freak Eyebrow Gel, a clear gel that gives you *just* the right amount of shape and hold without making your eyebrows feel stiff or tacky. As a human whose eyebrows have more in common with the hungry, hungry caterpillar than most, I *very* much appreciate how smoothly and easily I can shape with this.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this stuff. I have a 'bare minimum' makeup look and this stuff is part of it! I actually use it even if I don't fill in my brows at all. This stuff is able to go on thin enough for me to not feel it but thick enough to hold the hairs where I want them until I take it off. I don't have any extra wax or residue, it lasts until I remove it and does not have any smell or tint to it. I take my brow shape pretty seriously since that seems to be what I'm complimented on more than anything else. You will not find anything this good for a price in the same ballpark." —Nina
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
13. A cleverly-designed Kitsch makeup headband to keep your hair pulled back while you're doing your makeup, skincare, or face-washing routines. The straps are adjustable and there's a slit in the back to slide your hair through just to make sure none of your tresses are compromised by the clay you're about to slather all over your face in the name of self-care Friday.
Kitsch is an LA-based, self-financed, woman-owned company established in 2010 that specializes in hair accessories.
Promising review: "This is the product you didn’t know you needed! I feel like I have been missing out on this secret. Every time I wash my face, my hair gets wet or wash gets in it and that’s never a good situation when you've just blown out your hair :). This cute headband is just what I needed — it protects your hair from getting wet while washing your face and keeps your hair back and out of the way— all in one trendy headband! I highly recommend this for you and your besties! It would make a great gift and travel must-have, as the packaging is so cute and easy to store!" —Trendyjenstyle
Get it from Amazon for $10.07+ (available in nine prints).
14. A bottle of Haeyo Mayo, or "mayonnaise for your hair" — this hair mask's special blend of shea butter, macadamia seed oil, and egg yolk extract will restore your hair's natural moisture and shine (and quite possibly give you a craving for a BLT, but hey, your hair's gonna look REAL nice while you make it).
15. A pack of 24-karat gold cooling eye gels you can easily make a part of your Sunday night Netflix marathon — help hydrate and brighten and reduce wrinkles in your under-eyes with a blend of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and, of course, a healthy amount of shimmer ✨.
Promising review: "First of all, amazing deal for the price! Secondly, they work amazing!! I have issues with tired eyes and I used the patches for about 30 minutes after I washed my face, while I was in the shower, then took them off when I did my makeup and my under-eye was so moisturized and rejuvenated!" —Tiara Baker
Get a pack of 20 pairs from Amazon for $14.47.
16. A waterless dry shampoo *foam* you can use to instantly revitalize your locks without worrying about shaking out the residue of your usual powder or spray dry shampoos.
Promising review: "I have very very fine and fragile hair. It’s wavy (2b to 2c with some 3a curls mixed in). My ends are dry and my scalp gets very oily quickly. When the product arrived I was on second-day hair. I worked the foam through my roots and the sides on my head. The most oily places for me. It was easy to work through and it smells so fresh and clean. My results were amazing! My roots looked clean, no residue or buildup like powder dry shampoos. My scalp does not itch and it gives my fine, flat hair a ton of volume. Also, my hair looks thicker when I use it. I usually can’t go more than a day or two without washing my hair. With this product I was able to go four days without washing my hair." —Amelia Tilton
Get it from Amazon for $6.88+ (available in four formulas).
17. Plus a reviewer-beloved, aloe vera–based curl refresher spray, because you've got enough on your plate to worry about revamping your entire wash 'n' go when you can rehydrate without frizz with this instead.
The Fro Experts is a Georgia-based, Black woman–owned natural haircare brand on Etsy formulated for type 3 and 4 hair textures.
Psst — this is meant to be used in place of water as a refresher, but per the brand, can be used right after conditioning as the “liquid” portion of the LOC method in your wash 'n' go or as a detangler.
Promising review: "OMG and AMEN ... Seriously, I have TRUE 4c hair and I have never in my 36 years experienced a true 100% natural/organic hair product, and for this to be my first time I'm beyond impressed. So pleased with my 2-year-old daughter's hair as well :-) Product does EVERYTHING its described to do :-)." —Rosanna Quinones
18. Maybelline's Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush, which is basically the affordable Cloud Paint dupe you'll love so much you'll wanna buy it in every shade — it spreads on your cheeks like finger paint and requires truly NO strategizing to blend. It is truly the easiest part of my routine.
I'm a Glossier Cloud Paint stan so I'll continue to buy it, but I love this affordable dupe, too! It spreads on super easily and can either go on sheer or build for a bolder effect. I got the Rose Flush shade and enjoy it for ~everyday wear~ since it's so easy to squirt a bit on my fingers, swirl it into my cheeks, and be on my merry way. It lasts all day and looks super natural to boot!
Promising review: "LOVE this cream blush! Goes on smoothly and looks completely natural and I am in my 60s! WOW! WOW! WOW! I am amazed with this little tube! And the price cannot be beaten! Thank you!!!" —Renee A. Parker
Get it from Amazon for $5.98 (available in six shades).
19. A set of energy-restoring shower steamers for days when you wake up and you just can't even. These are made with grapefruit, cocoa orange, and citrus essential oils to give you a quick jolt *much* more relaxing than that rude alarm clock of yours.
20. An E.l.f. x Dunkin' coffee lip scrub from a collab that honestly worries me because I think we might have peaked as a society with it? Now we can drink our coffee and *wear* it too? This scrub in particular is inspired by Dunkin's original java blend, and will help buff away flakiness and dryness (for easier access to sipping coffee, of course).
21. A set of exfoliating gloves for the bath or shower you can use to ~deep clean~ all over your body, letting you get extra specific about the exfoliation pressure because you're using your own hands to do it. These also come in three different textures — light, moderate, and heavy — so you can get one to best match your skin sensitivity.
Promising review: "This is one of my favorite purchases. Not gonna lie, TikTok make me buy this. So I buy it and I’m still a little nervous because it’s literally a glove. But nah, I used it with liquid body soap and I’ve never felt so clean in my whole life. I got out of the shower feeling like a freshly birthed baby. My skin had never felt so clean and I questioned how I went 32 years without this." —Brittney
Get a pair from Amazon for $8.99 (available in three textures and as sets of two or three).
22. A quick-drying top nail coat, because sometimes you just have to get the show on the road, nail polish situation be damned — this helps dry your wet nails within two minutes so you can get back to business (read: sticking your hand in a chip bag without fear).
Promising review: "NEVER GETTING MY NAILS PROFESSIONALLY DONE AGAIN. I love having long nails. I do not like spending fifty bucks just to get them painted. I tried the gel polish, with gel top coat; I tried the gel system with the lamps; I tried every polish out there. My hands get washed hundreds of times daily. This stuff is unbelievable. It really works the way they say it does. I applied it about one or two minutes after finishing a second coat of color and within minutes it had bonded and set and my nails stay shiny and polished for over a week. That is not the full two weeks claimed, but I am unusually hard on my nails so over a week is AWESOME. I immediately ordered several more." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.54.
23. Juno & Co.'s Clean 10 Cleansing Balm, a game-changing makeup remover made with a blend of pearl barley and vitamin E that reviewers adore for getting that ✨ CLEAN clean✨ feeling — it's designed to leave zero residue or oiliness, *plus* brighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Promising review: "I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I found it on TikTok and OMG!! It works so well. I don't have to sit there and rub the crap out of my eyelashes to get the waterproof mascara off. I will admit, it doesn't take 100% of the makeup off but about 95% of my makeup comes off. It is not water-resistant, as emulsifying it with water helps take the makeup off. I have not found a better makeup remover, and yes that includes Micellar Water (which also works well but leaves my skin feeling oily). With this cleansing balm my face feels hydrated and smooth. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!! 1000/10 would recommend!!!" —Deetje Frederick
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
24. Fluide's Universal Crayon, a delightful high-pigmented makeup pen you can easily roll on your lids, lips, and cheekbones for an extra pop of color without overthinking any blending.
Fluide is a queer-owned and woman-owned business specializing in vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free cosmetics.
Promising review: "I'm a huge fan of quick and easy enhancements and it doesn't get any easier than this. Drag across your eyelids, lips, rub into your cheeks and nose for a fabulous rosy shimmer." —Teneca Kennedy
25. A set of super gentle hair ties made with microfiber elastics to not only reduce breakage, but prevent denting in your hair and give it a little extra *pop* if you, like me, have hair that looks a little thin when it's gathered on top of your head.
Promising review: "LOVE THESE!!!! These are amazing!!! I have extremely thick hair and literally break about every band out there for ponytails. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! Ponytail, bun, doesn't matter....hold great and no breaking!!!" —Denise
Get a set of six from Amazon for $12 (available in seven color packs).