1. Abbott Supported a Mandatory Ultrasound Law.
2. Abbott Has A History Of Targeting Women’s Health Clinics.
3. Abbott Compared Planned Parenthood To Terrorist Organizations.
4. Abbott Admitted Expensive Redistricting Was Done To Help Republicans.
5. Abbott Boasts About Suing Obama Administration 27 Times.
6. Abbott Has Said (Repeatedly), “I go to the office, I sue Barack Obama, then I go home.”
7. Abbott Believes Carbon Dioxide Cannot Be A Pollutant.
8. Abbott’s Legacy In Washington Is Ted Cruz.
9. Abbott Claimed Democrats Were More Of A Threat Than North Koreans.
10. Abbott Bragged About Being a “Leader” On Bills that Limited Women’s Access to Reproductive Care.
In conclusion, if you're looking for a real fighter for Texas women and families to be the next governor of Texas, look no further than Wendy Davis. Her impressive record of championing equal pay for women, vital education funding, and voting rights shows her deep commitment to giving all Texans a fair shot. Wendy began working at 14 to help her single mother and three siblings, and her story reflects what's best about Texas: hard work, grit, determination, and opportunity. The EMILY's List community of more than two million members is eager to lace up our sneakers and help this passionate and steadfast leader become Texas' next governor.