Here's what you'll need!
Recycled lip balm container
Edible luster dust
6 hard candies
1. Carefully squeeze out the middle piece of an old egg lip balm and wash all of the pieces thoroughly.
2. Mix a few drops of water into edible luster dust in a mini prep bowl.
3. Dip a toothpick into your glitter water and draw patterns onto the inside of the egg's cap.
4. Screw the cleaned center piece back onto the cap.
5. Sprinkle a dash of edible luster dust onto 6 hard candies and stick them in the microwave for 15 seconds or until they are completely melted. Give it a quick stir to mix the dust evenly.
6. Balance the lip balm's cap in its base, and scrape the melted candy into the base. (Careful not to spill it on yourself, it'll be hot!) Tap the cap on a surface a few times to evenly distribute the candy.
7. Let cool for at least 20 minutes or until hard.
8. Snap the base back into place.
9. Unscrew the cap to ~taste the galaxy~!