1. A Matisse-style rug if you want to keep up with the trends but don't want something that's going to go out of fashion in a matter of months.
4. An abstract rug because you've always wanted to own a piece of fine art. You had planned to get one for the walls but having one on the floor is way more interesting.
11. A floral rug if you want to add some drama to your bedroom without making it too gloomy. The goth girl in you is screaming with excitement.
12. A plush rug that'll ease the transition from your cozy bed a little bit easier. You don't want to go through another winter being jolted awake every morning by the freezing floor.
14. A colorful Scandinavian-style rug if you love covering your apartment in bright colors and funky patterns.
20. An affordable global weave mat if you're looking for something interesting to lay by the garage door.
21. A leather and cotton area rug so you can cover up your worn out wood floors. Why get them redone when you could totally transform the room for less than $100?
23. A geometric red option, because the central piece of decor in your home should definitely be as bold as you are.
25. A colorful rug so you can incorporate something that looks expensive without draining your bank account.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.