1. Use hot glue to attach four black felt circles to the lower left corner of the top of the table. These will be the burners.
2. Attach five knobs to the side of the table with wood glue. Use tape to hold the knobs in place until the glue dries.
3. On the opposite leg, screw on two hinges and use them to attach a wood board.
4. Attach an eye hook and latch on the opposite leg to keep the wood board in place. Glue on another piece of felt to make the board look like the oven door.
5. Screw caster wheels on the bottom of each leg.
6. Cut out a sink and knobs from cardboard. Hot glue to wooden dowels and paint.
7. Glue styrofoam to the top right corner of the table. Stick the wooden dowels into the styrofoam.