1. Clean your sweaty baseball hats on the racks so they don't lose their shape.
2. Do a load of your kid's sticky toys so they can wash and dry in the same place.
3. Stick the grates of your stovetop in the racks to scrub off all that grease.
4. Wash fresh produce in the top rack by putting it through a quick rinse cycle.
5. Clean all that old caked-on toothpaste off the bottom of your toothbrush holder.
6. Clean the shoes that have been stinking up your closet.
7. Put breast pump parts inside a mesh bag and into the dishwasher for a hassle-free clean.
8. Use the dishwasher to properly clean the switch plates and outlet covers that you touch every day.
9. Hook your key ring on one of the racks to get your keys squeaky clean.
10. Stick metal tools in the silverware basket if they're looking a little worse for wear.
11. Eliminate the stink of sweaty sports gear with a hot rinse cycle.
12. Put removable drawer pulls and cabinet knobs in a mesh bag before putting them in the dishwasher to sanitize them.
13. Wash water stains and soap scum off your shower head.
14. Turn the sanitize setting on to deep clean your sex toys.
15. Sanitize makeup brushes and other beauty tools in the silverware basket.
16. Do an entire load with the fridge shelves and drawers to clean off sticky residue and spills.
And please, make sure that your cats and other furry friends have not found their way in. They are not dishwasher-safe.