2. From watching the video, strategic pausing, and counting bacon…
3. The ingredients are:
30 Egg McMuffins
30 Ham and Egg McMuffins
30 Sausage and Egg McMuffins
50 strips of bacon (3 trays with ~18 slices each)
8 pizza doughs
5 lbs. sausage links
2 lbs. cheddar cheese
2 bottles of syrup
a 1.75 liter bottle of Jack Daniels
1 blueberry muffin
Never forget the muffin…
5. Using various sources to price ingredients:
Egg McMuffins: 30 at $1.60 each
Ham and Egg McMuffins: 30 at $1.80 each
Sausage and Egg McMuffins: 30 at $1.80
Bacon: 50 at $.35/strip
Pizza dough: 8 at $5.40 each
Eggs: 84 at $.25 each
Sausage: 5 lbs. at $4.10/lb.
Cheddar cheese: 2 lbs. at $1.82/lb.
Syrup: 2 bottles at $2.99/bottle
Jack Daniels: $30/ a 1.75 liter bottle
Blueberry muffin: $1.75
6. The total cost is:
7. That’s money that could buy 410 used copies of The Joy of Cooking.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.