1. You knew way too much about your teacher's personal life
2. If someone lost footage, shit hit the fan...
3. ...But if someone lost a memory card, all hell broke loose
4. There was always that one overachiever who did most of the work.
5. There were literally times when you wanted to pull your hair out
6. There was no crying in Broadcasting
7. People gave you crap for you segments all of the time, but it was okay, because you did not really care
8. When you nailed a segment, it was literal music to your ears
9. On location filming was one of the highlights of your high school career.
10. Your Broadcast teacher was one of the people who molded you into the person you became.
11. Broadcasting may have been a lot of hard work...
12. But through it, you gained a family, and that is simply irreplaceable.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!