1. Rejection sucks, and that won't ever change.
2. One bad grade will not kill you.
3. If people are bad friends, be like Elsa and Let THEM GO!
4. Dining hall food sucks.
5. You will have friends that you meet in the first week that you will never talk to again.
6. Make an effort to get to know your professors.
7. Your RA will either be your best friend or mortal enemy.
8. You and your roommate may not be best friends, and that is totally okay.
9. Getting involved can be rough.
10. Your friends from high school will become acquaintances. Those who atually do stick around, keep them.
11. Greek like is not for everyone.
12. And just remember, adult life sucks, but welcome to it
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!