Chechen republic (Chechnya) is not Czech Republic! Stop it, we are no terrorists, we just drink beer :( #boston— Eliska K.
Hi, I’m from Czech Republic. We aren’t Cechnya. Americans doesn’t know geography (it’s know) and czech people are angry. #watertown #boston— Jakub VanÄ›k
I made an “infographic” to help my ‘Murican friends distinguish between Chechnya and the Czech Republic. http://t.co/v4BjdTJUun— Kevin Kinkead
Listen dumb asses, I am of Czech decent, as in from Czech Republic.. It is NOT the same as Chechnya! These bombers were from Russia!! Mmmkay— ÏÑÎ¹Î·Â¢Ñ”Ñ•Ñ• Ð¼Î±Ñ•ÏƒÂ¢Ð½Î¹Ñ•Ñ‚
We think it’s the Czech Republic, but actually it’s Chechnya. CNN, you better Czech yourself before you Chechen yourself.— Febin Mathew
Seriously? Watch some hockey? RT @MySecondEmpire: The Czech Republic is trending because idiots are confusing it with Chechnya.— Noah Grand
I made this image for those Americans who confuse Czech republic with Chechen Republic :D #Czech #Europe #Chechnya http://t.co/GpWOIhVkUA— Jakub HaÅ¡pl
Apparently in US there was confusion between Czech Republic & #Chechnya today. There’d be no such problem in #Russia, as it has invaded both— AletheiaLibya
omg, go back to school! Chechnya ISNT Czech republic.— Buzz
“What did America ever do to the Czech Republic?” Well, actually…— poemless
hope that U.S.defense command is better educated than some people.Or here could fall bombs on our Czech heads… Czechia is not Chechnya— Martin A.
In retaliation, Sarah Palin wants to bomb Chech Chechha Checho Checchy The Czech Republic— Matt Lazar
Even with the advantage of internet access and infinite information, people on the internet still cant tell the Czech Republic from Chechnya— John
14. And the Czech ambassador is actually in West, TX today to offer his help for the fertilizer plant explosion.
The ambassador of the Czech Republic is in West today to express condolences. http://t.co/9KUAQ5AtA8— WacoTrib.com
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀