1. The 10 Commandments
The first-ever inscribed listicle? Given to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai.
2. The 613 Mitzvot
Mitzvot are Jewish laws and commandments.
3. The Five Books of the Torah
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.
5. The Four Questions Asked During Passover
6. The Four Cups of Wine During the Passover Seder
7. The 10 Plagues of Egypt
Blood, frogs, lice, wild animals, pestilence, boils, hail, locusts, darkness, and death of the firstborn.
8. The 100 Blasts of the Shofar on Rosh Hashanah
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish new year. The shofar is blown quite often throughout the holiday.
10. The Seven Aliyot on Shabbat
An aliyot is a blessing recited between each Torah passage.
11. The Five Knots on the Tzitzit
Tzitzit are the fringed ends of Jewish prayer shawls.
14. The Four Passages Placed Inside Tefillin
Tefillin are small black boxes that are wrapped around one’s arm and head during prayer.
16. The 54 Parshas in the Torah
A parsha is a portion of the Torah.
17. The Seven Days It Took to Create the Earth
18. The Three Prayers Recited Every Day
Shacharit, the morning service; Mincha, the afternoon service; and Arvit, the evening service.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.