1. As you guys may or may not have noticed (but you probably did), the cutout trend has been EREWHERE the past couple of years.
2. It can range anywhere from super subtle
3. …to super scandy.
4. Take Rumer Willis, for example. In Hollywood, this is probably not THAT ridiculous.
5. Right? I’m sure people see this kind of thing on every red carpet.
6. I mean, it’s probz totally normal. What do you guys think?
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.