1. Harry stopped by the Crawford house two weeks prior to cheer up Presley, Cindy’s 14-year-old son, after he had his tonsils removed.
Her son tweeted after this picture “I was chilling at my house after I got my tonsils taken out and my sister had a friend over to hang.”
3. He then came back and casually made dinner with Presley and his friends.
Presley tweeted at Harry afterward saying, “Thanks for stopping by the house again and helping the boys and I make our pizzas. Harry then replied, “Anytime brother. See you for surfing soon.” Oh, so they’re actually best friends now.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- Tim Cook and eight other executives at Apple gave a combined $45,900 to a PAC to reelect House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans to Congress.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.