1. Harry stopped by the Crawford house two weeks prior to cheer up Presley, Cindy’s 14-year-old son, after he had his tonsils removed.
Her son tweeted after this picture “I was chilling at my house after I got my tonsils taken out and my sister had a friend over to hang.”
3. He then came back and casually made dinner with Presley and his friends.
Presley tweeted at Harry afterward saying, “Thanks for stopping by the house again and helping the boys and I make our pizzas. Harry then replied, “Anytime brother. See you for surfing soon.” Oh, so they’re actually best friends now.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷