1. Harry stopped by the Crawford house two weeks prior to cheer up Presley, Cindy’s 14-year-old son, after he had his tonsils removed.
Her son tweeted after this picture “I was chilling at my house after I got my tonsils taken out and my sister had a friend over to hang.”
3. He then came back and casually made dinner with Presley and his friends.
Presley tweeted at Harry afterward saying, “Thanks for stopping by the house again and helping the boys and I make our pizzas. Harry then replied, “Anytime brother. See you for surfing soon.” Oh, so they’re actually best friends now.
- Baylor University's president and football coach have been removed for failing to address a team sexual assaults scandal for years.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.
- The UK will be the first country to issue letters for same-sex couples abroad to ensure their next-of-kin rights are upheld.