1. Harry stopped by the Crawford house two weeks prior to cheer up Presley, Cindy’s 14-year-old son, after he had his tonsils removed.
Her son tweeted after this picture “I was chilling at my house after I got my tonsils taken out and my sister had a friend over to hang.”
3. He then came back and casually made dinner with Presley and his friends.
Presley tweeted at Harry afterward saying, “Thanks for stopping by the house again and helping the boys and I make our pizzas. Harry then replied, “Anytime brother. See you for surfing soon.” Oh, so they’re actually best friends now.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.