What's it about?
The play, written by John Pollono, tells a story about a few high school pals who reunite in a repair shop. After a few beers, among other things, things get a little out of hand. What seems like a mildly enjoyable reunion ends up somewhere ABSOLUTELY INSANE.
1. Fans of Pretty Little Liars, there is no doubt about it; you will see Toby Cavanaugh in a WHOLE NEW LIGHT.
2. There has never been a more attractive group of men onstage. True story.
This all-star cast for MCC Theater’s Off-Broadway play stars James Badge Dale (World War Z), Keegan Allen (“Pretty Little Liars”), playwright/actor, John Pollono, and James Ransone (AMC’s “Low Winter Sun,” HBO’s “The Wire”).
3. The dialogue makes the experience feel authentic, no matter how good or bad the character may be.
4. It's 100% inappropriate and we loved it.
5. It makes you really consider the idea that there are always consequences to our dependency on social networking.
6. Feminism is a strong theme throughout the play.
7. You don't have to be a theatre buff to enjoy this story.
8. The storyline encourages you to let go of your expectations.
9. Most importantly, it reminds the audience that acting like a responsible adult is a choice, not a given.
Look for it at the Lucille Lortel Theatre and buy your tickets before December 21st.