1. Walking out of your bedroom rocking your favorite outfit, only to discover that your twin has chosen the exact same ensemble.
2. Pretending to know that random stranger who thinks you’re your twin, so they don’t think your twin is rude.
3. Letting people think you’re telepathic, when really you just have the best, most bizarre inside jokes.
4. The annual Dividing of the Birthday Presents.
5. Everyone, even your parents, sometimes calls you the wrong name.
6. Having a built-in stunt double when you need a helping hand.
7. The awkwardness that ensues when people stare at your faces to find the differences.
8. Answering each others' phones interchangeably, since no one can tell your voices apart.
9. Fielding “twin questions” in strange places, like the grocery store/airport security line/bathroom.
10. Questions like: Are you twins? Do you like being twins? Can you read each others’ minds? Who’s the evil twin? Have you ever switched places?
11. Trying to act natural when you hear people whispering, "Look, twins!"
12. At the end of the day, knowing you have a BFF and partner-in-crime for life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!