1. Rachel Bilson made her acting debut in Buffy The Vampire Slayer as a potential slayer.
2. Jackie Chan sings "I'll Make a Man Out of You" in the Chinese dub of Mulan.
3. Mila Kunis plays World of Warcraft.
4. Vin Diesel has played Dungeons & Dragons for over 20 years.
5. Jimi Hendrix loved playing Risk while tripping on acid.
6. Ke$ha's IQ is over 140.
7. Scarlett Johansson did a song with David Bowie for her album.
8. Robert Downey Jr.'s snacking can't be stopped.
9. Christopher Walken briefly worked as a lion tamer.
10. Jeremy Renner was a makeup artist.
11. Jason Statham was an Olympic diver.
12. Ken Jeong is a licensed physician.
13. Katy Perry's cat is named Kitty Purry.
14. Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were roomies at Harvard.
15. Rebel Wilson became an actress after she hallucinated winning an Oscar.
16. Emma Stone convinced her parents to let her start acting by showing them a Powerpoint presentation.
17. Steven Seagal is a Buddhist.
18. Barbra Streisand asks for rose petals to be put in her toilet bowl at concerts.
19. Lady Gaga thinks Marisa Tomei should play her in a movie of her life.
20. Elvis was a natural blond.
21. Hugh Laurie filmed his audition for House in a hotel bathroom.
22. Ed O'Neill has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!