We all love hockey for our own reasons. Whether you grew up cheering on your team or found the fast-paced sport later in life, I think we can all agree that player attractiveness only adds to the experience. The New York Rangers have really embraced this idea for the 2013/2014 season.
2. Let’s start with the obvious. The King Of New York - Henrik Lundqvist.
Google “Hottest Man in Hockey” and you’re bound to come across some photos of Hank. If you have to ask “Why?” I hope your insurance covers the corrective lenses you obviously require.
(He also has a twin. Lord help us all.)
4. Are you more interested in lips that you thought only existed in explicitly descriptive fan-fiction? Please enjoy John Moore’s mouth area.
I honestly don’t care if he wants to lick my toes or bite my earlobes, if it involves his mouth it’s allowed.
7. Now, in addition to *swoooon*, the Rangers also seem to have taken great care in covering ‘adorable’ as well.
THESE ARE THE SMILES YOU COULD WAKE UP TO EVERY DAY.
Just imagine, whenever they have a good game you’ll be blessed with these grins (and celebratory sex, right?) Unf.
9. Wavy hair fan? Chris Kreider.
10. Facial hair fan? Rick Nash.
11. Blond hair fan? Carl Hagelin.
SO MANY OPTIONS.
STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CHOOSE!
12. In the end, though, we all know what really makes the Rangers the most attractive team in the NHL.
14. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL GOALS!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞