1. You love beach music and shag dancing
2. You're proud to fly the rebel flag
3. You love Lynyrd Skynyrd and know all of the words to more songs than just "Sweet Home Alabama"
4. You say "bless your heart" because you are too polite to say something worse
5. You love guns and probably own quite a few...
6. You love hunting (duck, deer, pheasant, etc.) and the Robertsons
7. You are a fiercely loyal football and/or basketball fan
8. How you feel before a good ol' Southern meal
9. When people bring up the Civil War and argue that all Southerners are racist
10. You love dessert!!!!!!!
11. You're perfectly happy just sittin around and doin nothin all day long
12. You say y'all and you're proud of it!
13. You probably know someone who lives on or owns a farm
14. Maybe your family even owned a plantation home at some point
15. You know nothing's better than a house with a wraparound porch and plenty of rocking chairs
16. You don't have time to deal with hippy dippy things
17. You know that family, friends, and religion come first
18. Oh and also grits and biscuits
19. Someone you know has a truck. Maybe it's you.
20. You love your country!
21. You don't take shit from nobody when it comes to your hometown
Next time you wanna insult the South, you better think twice
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!