1. Most Typical: Colgate College tumblr #mylifeasafoodfanatic
Filled with all the standard complaints about school, roommates, and hook-ups.
2. Biggest Identity Crisis: Dartmouth College
The students at Dartmouth can’t decide if they are workaholic book worms or party loving bros and bras
3. Most unappreciative of the tropical setting: University of Miami memes
Look through these memes and you’ll see that college struggles don’t necessarily disappear with palm trees and sunshine.
4. Most Pretentious/Biggest Complainers: RISD tumblr #onlyatrisd
Its hard being so creative and constantly overshadowed by Brown…
5. Most likely to take yourself too seriously: NYU Local
Ok guys, you’re still in undergrad. Just chill, ok? Lighten up the mood with an occasional funny meme.
6. Most like to have been written by a female WASP: Skidmore College #whatshouldglotzbacallme
Not saying that is doesn’t touch on some universal truths, just saying it has a specific voice.
7. Least likely to conform: Brown University
After doing some heavy research and asking students, it was made clear to me that the “hipster ivy” does not participate in mainstream, communal acts of cyber humor. Instead, I guess they just do this:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.