1. Keep your apples and bananas separate from your other fruit.
2. And cover your banana stems with plastic wrap.
3. Take your tomatoes out of the plastic bag.
4. And don't keep tomatoes in the fridge, either.
5. Treat your basil like a bouquet of flowers.
6. Don't store onions and potatoes together.
7. And definitely don't store your potatoes in the fridge.
8. On that note, watermelon also doesn't go in the fridge.
9. You can actually keep carrots in a sandbox!
10. And use a pair of tights to hang your garlic.
11. Put your wine corks to use!
12. With mushrooms, humidity is the enemy.
13. Layer paper towels between your leafy greens to banish humidity, too.
14. And finally, use lemon juice to keep your avocado ~flawless~.
This post was translated from French.