1. Sources of, And Results of, Amusement.
“I love jokes and I love laughing.”
2. The Private Sector
“I love the private sector. Some people don’t like the private sector. I do. I love you, guys.”
3. Junk Food
“I love good pretzels and— peanut M&M’s.”
4. American Cars
“I drive American cars, I love American cars.”
5. Bodies of Water
“I love the Great Lakes. You know, we’ve been to Massachusetts. I love the ocean, too. I do love the ocean.”
6. The Sunshine State
“I love Florida, love being here, love the people of this state, in part because you understand what makes America America.”
7. Alternative Energy Sources
“I love solar and wind but they don’t drive cars.”
8. Constant Marginal Tax Rate
“I love a flat tax.”
9. Documented Immigrants
“Look, I love legal immigration.”
10. All Amendments, But Particularly the Second and Tenth
“I love all the amendments…I love the Second Amendment. I love the Tenth Amendment, which says the powers not given specifically to the federal government are reserved for the states.”
11. “America the Beautiful”
“I love that song: ‘O beautiful, for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain.”
12. An Exchange of Diverging Views
“I love argument.”
“I love pies. And there’s almost no pie I don’t like. I love rhubarb pie. I love coconut cream and banana cream pie. I loved good apple pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie. I just like pies.”
14. Winter Sports
“Ice skating? Oh boy, did I love the ice skating.”
15. Genre Lit
“I LOVE fiction. Right now, we’re reading a lot of Vince Flynn. I’ve read every Louis L’Amour book there is—I love those old Westerns.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Trying to catch 'em all on Pokémon Go? This guy pretty much already beat you to it 🐣 🏃
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.