2. Reason 2: If you are out and see someone you don’t like, simply step BEHIND the beard.
Did they see you? NO THEY DID NOT because you are hidden by the Mount Everest of beards. Feeling pretty pleased with yourself, aren’t you? Note: If your man is sporting a baby beard this will work less effectively.
6. Reason 6: He has the potential to become a famous beard model.
Where was Ricki Hall before he grew his beard and rose to international fame? Probably making bacon sandwiches. What does this mean for you? Instead of making bacon, he’s bringin’ home the bacon. Are you picking up what I’m putting down? Go quit that job, sista! Not really, you still need to make your own money because you are a confident independent womans.
7. Reason 7: You never have to buy yourself a drink ever again.
Because you have your own drink dispenser right by your side. No more lining up at the bar because lady, there are 5 more ready to go right in front of you. I am also going to state that because he is now an international beard model, he’ll be paying.
8. Reason 8: Dating a man with a beard is like dating Ryan Gosling.
Girls wish they were dating him and guys wish that they looked like him. It’s a jealousy saga all round really, with you in middle like “what? yeah, he’s mine, and so is that beard”. You can then run into the sunset cackling like a maniac because you now win at life.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎