2. Reason 2: If you are out and see someone you don’t like, simply step BEHIND the beard.
Did they see you? NO THEY DID NOT because you are hidden by the Mount Everest of beards. Feeling pretty pleased with yourself, aren’t you? Note: If your man is sporting a baby beard this will work less effectively.
6. Reason 6: He has the potential to become a famous beard model.
Where was Ricki Hall before he grew his beard and rose to international fame? Probably making bacon sandwiches. What does this mean for you? Instead of making bacon, he’s bringin’ home the bacon. Are you picking up what I’m putting down? Go quit that job, sista! Not really, you still need to make your own money because you are a confident independent womans.
7. Reason 7: You never have to buy yourself a drink ever again.
Because you have your own drink dispenser right by your side. No more lining up at the bar because lady, there are 5 more ready to go right in front of you. I am also going to state that because he is now an international beard model, he’ll be paying.
8. Reason 8: Dating a man with a beard is like dating Ryan Gosling.
Girls wish they were dating him and guys wish that they looked like him. It’s a jealousy saga all round really, with you in middle like “what? yeah, he’s mine, and so is that beard”. You can then run into the sunset cackling like a maniac because you now win at life.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗