4. Exhibit A. This dress that she wore for the USC SHOAH Foundation event three weeks ago is not only cream but featured an elaborate train.
5. The outfit also had a high neckline (something Kim doesn’t usually go for), similar to her wedding dress.
6. Then came that famous wall of flowers Kanye got her for her first Mother’s Day.
The wall of flowers turned out to be a scaled-down version of the two massive walls Kimye had at their wedding.
In fact, when Kim posted a video of the flowers, many of her Instagram followers asked what the point of the wall was. It seems that Kim was so overwhelmed by the gift because she knew exactly the floral arrangement for her wedding just weeks later.
So, flowers aside, Kim chose to have an impromptu photo shoot in front of them — and chose a nude-coloured, bridal-style, semi-backless dress for the event.
8. A few days later, Kim and North rocked coordinating white outfits for Kim’s bridal shower.
9. North also wore a white miniature version of Kim’s wedding dress for the nuptials, as can be seen here just behind Kim’s shoulder.
10. Kim and Kanye headed to Paris for the buildup for their wedding. Kim’s first ensemble for the trip was this.
13. For her hen (bachelorette) party, two nights before the wedding, Kim chose this dress.
Shades of white? Check.
Heavy lace? Check.
High neck? Check.
Basically most of the key features of her wedding dress then?
14. On the eve of their wedding, Kimye headed to the Palace of Versailles for a gigantic party. For the special event, Kim chose this dress. Which was exactly the kind of style we were expecting for the wedding.
Perhaps Kim deliberately chose this showstopping loose-fitting gown, which showed off a lot of leg and cleavage, to throw us well and truly off the scent — with her actual gown being fitted and demure.