28 Secrets Former Emo Kids Won't Tell You
IM NOT OH FUCKING KAY
1. You couldn’t leave the house until your eyeliner was perfect, and it involved applying many, many layers.
2. You had to devote at least 10 minutes of your daily routine to just getting your skinny jeans on.
FINE I'LL LIE DOWN TO ZIP THEM UP.
3. Most of the time you couldn't wait for the moment when you could take your skinny jeans off and regain circulation.
The struggle was real there, too.
4. You didn't really understand why you had to wear your studded belt with the buckle to the side, but you did it anyway.
5. You pretty much kept the H&M hoodie trade in business.
6. Sometimes it felt that literally no one understood you apart from Dashboard Confessional and Saves The Day.
7. The more graphic and depressing the lyric, the more you loved the song. <3
8. The love you felt for Adam Lazzara and Chris Carrabba remains unrivaled.