1. When Little Mix collaborated with Jason Derulo on “Secret Love Song,” they appeared to have different interpretations of the lyrics.
2. Jason said that the song was about his own experience of falling in love with a girl who was already in a relationship.
Speaking to Digital Spy, he explained:
They sent me this song which I thought was awesome so I came in and put my own twist on it. I told a true fucking story about this girl that I am really into but she has a boyfriend, but we still do our thing.
5. Jade responded making it clear that this was the band’s intention with the song.
6. Well, Little Mix are currently supporting Ariana Grande on tour, and over the weekend they played Kansas City where they dedicated the song to their LGBT supporters.
7. And, after the concert, Jade took to Instagram to share a photo of the girls performing the song, alongside a special message to their LGBT fans.