1. Your friends mean the world to you.
2. Because by now you've realised that boys may come and go, but good friends will be with you forever.
3. And you know the importance of surrounding yourself with strong women who you trust with your life.
4. Right now, you and your friends are all at the same stage in life. You're old enough to think about the future, but young enough to shake your worries off.
5. You have no time for douchebags or liars or time-wasters any more.
6. Because you've had your heart broken and it was torture.
7. But you learned to find strength you didn't know you had, and move on.
8. And then you learned how to own the situation and be a strong single woman.
9. Now you know that no relationship is ever straightforward, and it's not always easy. But if it's right, the good will always outweigh the bad.
10. You have frequent moments of complete self-doubt and insecurity concerning just about every area of your life.
11. But most of the time you're pretty happy with who you are.
12. You know that more often than not, your gut instinct is right, and you're learning to trust your intuition over anything else.
13. You love socialising with your friends.
14. However, you've also learned that sometimes the best evenings are ones spent alone.
15. Food – and in particular, cookies – are the cure of all ills. Although that whole metabolism slowing down thing is also 100% true.
16. Life can be exhausting, so you know the importance of making plans for things to look forward to.
17. You've had years of practice so you've got your make-up game down.
And a statement red lip wins every time.