6. When Iceland’s singer was revealed to be the Norse God of Thunder.
So the internet drew its own conclusions.
8. When Sweden’s unleashed its smörgåsbord of awesome.
As most viewers were well into their drinking games at this point in the evening, Greece’s performance was one of the highlights of the night.
Inner turmoil? Imminent battle with an evil alternate-universe version of himself? Watch and decide for yourself.
11. Romania’s flamboyant opera dubstep vampire performance. All of it.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.