6. When Iceland’s singer was revealed to be the Norse God of Thunder.
So the internet drew its own conclusions.
8. When Sweden’s unleashed its smörgåsbord of awesome.
As most viewers were well into their drinking games at this point in the evening, Greece’s performance was one of the highlights of the night.
Inner turmoil? Imminent battle with an evil alternate-universe version of himself? Watch and decide for yourself.
11. Romania’s flamboyant opera dubstep vampire performance. All of it.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.