1. BEHOLD, THE SHERLOCK SERIES THREE PREVIEW TRAILER IN ALL ITS GLORY.
Truth be told, the trailer was a little anticlimactic, BUT WHO CARES, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE DYING OF THIRST IN THE DESERT, EVEN A LITTLE BIT OF WATER HELPS, RIGHT?
7. ALSO IMPORTANT: John has a moustache.
11. BBC One hinted that a surprise would be coming at the end of a repeat of “The Reichenbach Fall.”
Donâ€™t miss the repeat of #TheReichenbachFall tonight at 8:30pm. Our advice - keep watching to the very end! #Sherlock
Which is good because Sherlock fans deserve to be rewarded for undergoing that kind of emotional trauma again.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈