1. U.S. Olympians Meryl Davis and Charlie White dominated the team ice dancing event this weekend, particularly in the free dance category, where they won by nearly 7 points with their “Scheherazade” routine.
2. Watching the figure skating this weekend, Twitter users agreed that only one thing could make Davis and White’s fabulous routine even better: if it was performed to a Beyoncé song instead of classical music.
6. As an experiment, BuzzFeed paired a video of the Olympians performing the same routine at a competition in November with Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love”…and from the very beginning of the song, the results were insane.
7. It’s almost as if the routine was choreographed for her music.
8. No, seriously, this is unreal. Why aren’t more people ice dancing to Beyoncé?
9. EVEN SURFBORT SYNCS UP PERFECTLY.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.