1. Most of the time when you tweet a famous person’s name on Twitter, nothing happens.
2. BUT SOMETIMES the famous person notices and replies.
4. And then draws you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer doodle.
5. Nicely played.
Whedon’s now one-upped himself and offered the same fan this Firefly napkin doodle.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.