1. Most of the time when you tweet a famous person’s name on Twitter, nothing happens.
2. BUT SOMETIMES the famous person notices and replies.
4. And then draws you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer doodle.
5. Nicely played.
Whedon’s now one-upped himself and offered the same fan this Firefly napkin doodle.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.