1. Most of the time when you tweet a famous person’s name on Twitter, nothing happens.
2. BUT SOMETIMES the famous person notices and replies.
4. And then draws you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer doodle.
5. Nicely played.
Whedon’s now one-upped himself and offered the same fan this Firefly napkin doodle.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀