1. Most of the time when you tweet a famous person’s name on Twitter, nothing happens.
2. BUT SOMETIMES the famous person notices and replies.
4. And then draws you a Buffy the Vampire Slayer doodle.
5. Nicely played.
Whedon’s now one-upped himself and offered the same fan this Firefly napkin doodle.
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- DNA techniques from human criminal investigations are being used on black bears and can now reveal whether a bear is innocent.
- Explorers have discovered the world's deepest known underwater cave in the Czech Republic, with a depth of at least 1,325 feet.