1. Something magical happened at the Game of Thrones Comic-Con panel Friday.
Game Of Thrones
Jason Momoa hops on the stage for a brief cameo. Emilia Clarke exclaims “My sun and stars!” #GoTSDCC
2. Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen were reunited for a brief moment and Drogo defiantly told author George R.R. Martin that he wasn’t dead.
3. Khaleesi was a bit overwhelmed.
5. Unfortunately, you were included in the “In Memoriam” video (set to Boyz II Men) that opened the Game of Thrones panel, so it’s pretty clear that you’re dead.
6. Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the rivers run dry, and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
7. You can watch the whole panel on YouTube (Jason Momoa takes the stage at 14:43):
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳