1. Something magical happened at the Game of Thrones Comic-Con panel Friday.
Game Of Thrones
Jason Momoa hops on the stage for a brief cameo. Emilia Clarke exclaims “My sun and stars!” #GoTSDCC
2. Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen were reunited for a brief moment and Drogo defiantly told author George R.R. Martin that he wasn’t dead.
3. Khaleesi was a bit overwhelmed.
5. Unfortunately, you were included in the “In Memoriam” video (set to Boyz II Men) that opened the Game of Thrones panel, so it’s pretty clear that you’re dead.
6. Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the rivers run dry, and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves.
7. You can watch the whole panel on YouTube (Jason Momoa takes the stage at 14:43):
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.