1. First Lady Michelle Obama wore a stunning blue and black gown for Tuesday’s state dinner in honor of French President François Hollande.
2. The White House confirmed that designer Carolina Herrera designed the gown, which features a sweeping skirt and delicate lace overlay.
3. In a statement Tuesday night, Herrera described the gown as “a black hand-sewn beaded embroidery applique scallop-edged top over a liberty blue silk faille corset. A wide black velvet belt breaks up the top from the silk faille inverted pleat skirt.”
4. Well played, Madame President. Well played.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀