1. First Lady Michelle Obama wore a stunning blue and black gown for Tuesday’s state dinner in honor of French President François Hollande.
2. The White House confirmed that designer Carolina Herrera designed the gown, which features a sweeping skirt and delicate lace overlay.
3. In a statement Tuesday night, Herrera described the gown as “a black hand-sewn beaded embroidery applique scallop-edged top over a liberty blue silk faille corset. A wide black velvet belt breaks up the top from the silk faille inverted pleat skirt.”
4. Well played, Madame President. Well played.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀