1. An alto singer on YouTube wrote amazing new lyrics to “Let It Go,” the breakout hit from Frozen, to point out how all the best Disney songs are written for singers with high voices.
2. “So I love this song, obviously, but I am so mad that every Disney song I adore is way out of my range,” writes YouTuber Serena. “Apparently it is a qualification every Disney princess holds to be a soprano.”
3. For comparison, here’s Broadway star Idina Menzel singing the original version from the movie.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹