- elizabethn21 "23 Things You Probably Shouldn't Say ..."
- elizabethn21 "Not All Head Coverings Are Created Equal"
- elizabethn21 "My Long, Exhausting Summer Of Street ..."
- elizabethn21 "10 Things Farmers Are Tired Of Hearing"
- elizabethn21 "28 Things That Would Only Happen In G..."
Response to 21 Questions New Jerseyans Are Tired Of Hearing:
I’ve been here 23 years and consider NJ a mixed bag. I HATE the climate, but adore the simple directness that so many people consider “rudeness.” I love being able to stop at a farmstand, select all the fresh veggies I can handle, and just drop payment in the box. I’ll retire to somewhere else, but I don’t regret spending a chunk of my life here for a moment.