1. Invest in a set of clear storage containers so you can access items quickly...especially the stuff that expires first.
2. And maybe buy another sturdy egg holder so you can easily stack the container without crushing your eggs.
3. Clean up spills more efficiently by making some (cheap) custom shelf liners.
4. When baking soda and used coffee grounds don't cut it, opt for an air-purifying bag to make your fridge smell like less of a mess.
5. Keep bacon strips (and other cold meats) safer for longer with this handy bacon keeper.
6. Divvy up your bulk buys into manageable portions -- both for storage and meal prep -- with a vacuum sealing system that promises to keep stuff fresher for up to 6X longer.
7. Put everything within easy reach by placing bottles of condiments and more on lazy susans.
8. Learn what shouldn't be chilled so you won't have to sacrifice precious space to the not-so-cool items.
9. And stash the stuff that shouldn't be in the fridge nearby with this slim, slide-out caddy that's just the right size to put in the weird little space between your fridge and kitchen cabinets.
10. Consider wire storage containers for your freezer so you can still track down stuff without looking through plastic walls of foggy condensation.
11. Spare some shelf space by lofting beer bottles with these magnetic strips.
12. Or stack bottles of nearly anything (beer, soda, champagne, etc.,) easily on this unassuming rubber mat.
13. And prevent opened bottles from making a boozy mess with this leak-proof wine saver that'll set firmly on a shelf.
14. Give everything a name (and the date that it goes bad) with a label maker that feels very official.
15. Prevent your LaCroix habit from disrupting your appliance's newfound order with a can dispenser.
16. Make better use of a tall shelf with this under-shelf sliding basket.
17. Toss the old plastic takeout containers and meal prep with these stackable storage containers instead.
18. Encourage using up all the food you already have in your fridge with this magnetic dry-erase menu planner that'll stick to the front of a fridge door.
19. Stop fridge funk before it starts with these produce-saving drawer liners that'll save your money in the long run.
20. And keep fresh herbs in tip-top shape with an herb-saving container.
21. Preserve salads for as long as possible in a tiny fridge footprint by packing them in mason jars. (Just be sure to store them upright!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.