21 Clever Ways To Keep Your Refrigerator Organized
Fix your fridge, fix your life. Kinda.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Invest in a set of clear storage containers so you can access items quickly...especially the stuff that expires first.
2. And maybe buy another sturdy egg holder so you can easily stack the container without crushing your eggs.
4. When baking soda and used coffee grounds don't cut it, opt for an air-purifying bag to make your fridge smell like less of a mess.
6. Divvy up your bulk buys into manageable portions -- both for storage and meal prep -- with a vacuum sealing system that promises to keep stuff fresher for up to 6X longer.
8. Learn what shouldn't be chilled so you won't have to sacrifice precious space to the not-so-cool items.
9. And stash the stuff that shouldn't be in the fridge nearby with this slim, slide-out caddy that's just the right size to put in the weird little space between your fridge and kitchen cabinets.
10. Consider wire storage containers for your freezer so you can still track down stuff without looking through plastic walls of foggy condensation.
12. Or stack bottles of nearly anything (beer, soda, champagne, etc.,) easily on this unassuming rubber mat.
13. And prevent opened bottles from making a boozy mess with this leak-proof wine saver that'll set firmly on a shelf.
14. Give everything a name (and the date that it goes bad) with a label maker that feels very official.
17. Toss the old plastic takeout containers and meal prep with these stackable storage containers instead.
18. Encourage using up all the food you already have in your fridge with this magnetic dry-erase menu planner that'll stick to the front of a fridge door.
19. Stop fridge funk before it starts with these produce-saving drawer liners that'll save your money in the long run.
21. Preserve salads for as long as possible in a tiny fridge footprint by packing them in mason jars. (Just be sure to store them upright!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.