We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Pour a half-filled bottle of ~budget~ liquor that's been bringing down your bar cart into a snazzy decanter so guests won't know you get your booze at Costco.
2. Stick on some carriage-style magnets to distract from a lackluster garage door or other unsightly exterior details you can't fix right now.
3. Paint over a gross-looking surface with garage floor paint for a clean visual slate in a space you use every day.
4. Recover ugly throw pillows with cute shams that'll cost less than a horde of brand-new cushions would.
5. Hide a hideous buzzer or interior fuse box with a ~trendy~ macrame hanging you can easily move when you need quick access.
6. Mask the horror show underneath your bed with a sharp bed skirt to coordinate with your bedding.
7. Get the look of fresh appliances thanks to stainless steel–effect contact paper for chump change.
8. Ditch the soggy $2 branded hand soap pump you've been refilling for months for a foaming dispenser to bring some sleek uniformity to your sink.
9. Darken light wood pieces or restore beat-up furniture with some Old English scratch cover for a dramatic makeover.
10. Cover a gross patio or porch surface — or keep a high-traffic area from getting that way — with a pretty indoor/outdoor rug that'll look like it's there *strictly* for design purposes!
11. And conceal unsightly indoor spots with a standout print rug to give the neglected area some deserved attention.
12. Obscure a less-than-stellar view with prism-like window film as a privacy solution that'll be *so* easy to apply.
13. Stash fragrant discards in a slide-out trash can you can easily install in a lower kitchen cabinet yourself!
14. Swap an lopsided wood pile for a handsome log store to let those fire feeders breathe just as well.
15. Disguise an unsightly litter box or pet bed with this side table perfect for nearly any room in the house.
16. Outfit your dog's abode like a throne room with a toile dog crate cover that'll remind you of a pattern you saw at Versailles that one time because to you, your dog is The Sun King and deserves your upmost admiration.
17. Turn a brick garage into a farmhouse-chic design moment with the transformative power of good, old-fashioned primer for a clean slate that'll POP.
18. Attach a roll of faux ivy to ugly wire fencing or railing with a view you don't love.
19. Corral "drop zone" stuff like mail, keys, and reusable grocery bags onto this tidy wall shelf instead of dumping them on your kitchen counter.
20. Spruce up an obviously aged tub that would cost mega bucks to replace with a tub and tile refinishing kit to help bide the time, cash 'til your next remodel.
21. Empty your discards in this sleek composting bin you won't mind keeping on your kitchen countertop.
22. Revamp carpeted stairs with a retread system to ~elevate~ your most-used transitional space.
23. Streamline a tangle of wires inside a power cord box that'll blend in with the scenery.
24. Loft unsightly essentials cluttering up your garage or storage areas with sturdy ceiling-mount shelves so they'll be accessible, but out of your eye line.
25. Stay tidy outdoors with this decorative trash can to conceal garbage and coordinate with your patio furniture.
26. Refinish dated metal accents with metal-look spray paint for a fresh, new look.
27. Clear a countertop of hair tool cords with an under-cabinet organizer so warm tools can safely cool down.
28. Put a countertop refinishing kit to work by creating a granite-look upgrade in the heart of your home.
29. Shield a utility box or something else you need easy access to with a bamboo screen for a ~tropical~ disguise.
30. Rid your furniture of obvious damage with a water stain–erasing cloth as an easier option than a new coat of finish.
31. Or dress up that water stain that won't quit with a charming burlap table runner because people will just assume that you're always ready to entertain.
32. Toss toys and any other items with the flick of a wrist in this collapsible storage ottoman in case you need to clear a play area ASAP.
33. Tidy an entry area with a shoe cabinet that'll prevent all kinds of trip hazards.
35. Store slightly embarrassing bathroom essentials (ahem, nose trimmer?) in a wall-mount cabinet that won't scream TOILET CABINET even though that's sorta what it is.
And while you're at it, check out 37 More Ways To Disguise The Ugliest Parts Of Your Home.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.