We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A *lockable* cabinet to hold your dangerous chemicals, pricier (small) tools, and other things you don't anyone else using without your supervision. And it's mountable, so it won't take up any precious floor space!
2. Chalkboard paint that'll turned a banged-up interior door into a charming feature worthy of pause.
3. And a fresh coat of garage floor paint for hiding years and years of stains and constant use.
4. A behind-the-door cabinet to help bump out your storage space for stuff like spray paint and other bottles and cans of garage essentials. (That is, if your door is closer to a corner.)
5. A magnetic tray — stick it on top of a metal tool bench to keep small hand tools and fasteners where you want 'em.
6. Fishing rod racks for your garage doors that'll actually stay put when you raise the garage doors!
7. Magnetic strips for keeping your hand tools right where you can see 'em on the wall, instead of in a space-consuming tool box.
8. Or a galvanized steel pegboard system to provide a sturdy storage surface for your growing tool collection.
9. Or a super skinny slide-out storage tower for stashing bottles of cleaning supplies in a storage solution that feels less permanent.
10. A wall-mounted broom holder that'll hang onto your lightweight handled tools so you don't have to store your broom in that dark corner that you never remember to clean.
11. A yard tools organizer so you can designate a relatively small area to your heavy-duty stuff.
12. And a *deep* hook to mount near your garage door to store your shovel within arm's reach for clearing a snow-covered driveway.
13. Heavy-duty ceiling racks that'll make good use of the space where your garage door doesn't reach when raised. They're good for storing stacks of holiday decorations, sports equipment, and other stuff you don't use every day.
14. A folding workbench with a weight capacity of 1000 lbs.(!) to give you some proper work space for projects *and* leave room for you to park your car in the garage.
15. Stackable storage totes that'll clearly help when it comes to organizing out-of-season stuff while making use of your vertical space.
16. A wall-mounted shop vac because though your one that's on casters and resembles a droid is handy, its meddling ways are not as cute as the same thing in a sci-fi classic.
17. A classic storage cabinet for keeping all those nuts and bolts sorted, lest you waste a trip to the hardware store in search of one you already have at home!
18. An extension cord winder that can hold as much as 150 feet of cord that would otherwise stay coiled up on the floor as a space-hogging trip hazard.
19. Or if you often take your cords with you on the go, some hefty storage strips could be just the thing for you.
20. A bike hoist to keep that investment mountain bike from getting mangled — or using up a whole wall.
21. And a heavy-duty shelving unit to help you take full advantage of vertical space with a weight capacity of 350 lbs. PER shelf!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.