We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A KitchenAid Pro 600 6-qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer with a flex edge beater so they can ~flex~ on the cooking competition. Even if that competition is the neighbors.
2. Sweat-resistant wireless earbuds in case they've found their normal buds seem to always fail them on morning runs.
3. A Flippy soft tablet holder that'll prop up that tiny screen or their current read at a comfortable angle for a hands-free hold.
4. A Tarte makeup kit with neutral shades that'll look great on a range of skin tones (look at those swatches!).
5. An eight-piece beautyblender set (with four blenders and four solid cleansers) for your resident beauty guru who's always referring you to the latest and greatest products.
6. A cozy long cardi in a heathered knit with a foldover shawl collar they'll find every single excuse to wear — and may even ask you for this link so they can snap it up in every single color!
7. A Dooney & Bourke leather crossbody bag they'll wanna take on the go with them everywhere. And who could blame them? Not I!
8. A reversible plush robe because robes are the best and can feel like a lil' bit of self-care, even if you're just using one to cover yourself while you're making coffee.
9. A Disney's Frozen 2 snowflake pendant necklace they can hold near and dear to their heart.
10. And a gorgeous lil' jewelry dish *with* a cute pendant necklace fit to cradle all their new baubles.
11. A weighted blanket with a removable cover so they can enjoy that hugged feeling, even if you're thousands of miles away.
12. A Breadman bread maker with a fast-bake option that, tbh, will help YOU out because you can help taste test those loaves.
13. A mini sensor mirror with 10x magnification and a travel case for the beauty who's always looking for better light.
14. Four pairs of cultured pearl studs for a little extra something even minimalists won't object to.
15. A plush hooded character throw for a snuggly step up for playtime. You better start practicing your "Yer a wizard, Harry."
16. A pair of cozy slipper socks for moseying around the house on a lazy Sunday morn. And really just whenever else!
17. A philosophy beauty set with the goods to keep 'em smelling amazing thanks to these classic scents that layer and work super well together.
18. A holiday throw they can wrap up in while they make their way through an incredibly long list of DVR'd made-for-TV movies.
19. And a Dyson V11 Torque Drive Complete Cordfree Vacuum with 9 Tools that could be the perfect group gift for the person who's been openly pining for one of these beauts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.