21 Things From QVC You'll Wanna Snag During Cyber Week That'd Make Great Gifts
I'm so proud of you working through that shopping list this early in December.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A KitchenAid Pro 600 6-qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer with a flex edge beater so they can ~flex~ on the cooking competition. Even if that competition is the neighbors.
2. Sweat-resistant wireless earbuds in case they've found their normal buds seem to always fail them on morning runs.
3. A Flippy soft tablet holder that'll prop up that tiny screen or their current read at a comfortable angle for a hands-free hold.
4. A Tarte makeup kit with neutral shades that'll look great on a range of skin tones (look at those swatches!).
5. An eight-piece beautyblender set (with four blenders and four solid cleansers) for your resident beauty guru who's always referring you to the latest and greatest products.
6. A cozy long cardi in a heathered knit with a foldover shawl collar they'll find every single excuse to wear — and may even ask you for this link so they can snap it up in every single color!
7. A Dooney & Bourke leather crossbody bag they'll wanna take on the go with them everywhere. And who could blame them? Not I!
8. A reversible plush robe because robes are the best and can feel like a lil' bit of self-care, even if you're just using one to cover yourself while you're making coffee.
10. And a gorgeous lil' jewelry dish *with* a cute pendant necklace fit to cradle all their new baubles.
11. A weighted blanket with a removable cover so they can enjoy that hugged feeling, even if you're thousands of miles away.
12. A Breadman bread maker with a fast-bake option that, tbh, will help YOU out because you can help taste test those loaves.
13. A mini sensor mirror with 10x magnification and a travel case for the beauty who's always looking for better light.
14. Four pairs of cultured pearl studs for a little extra something even minimalists won't object to.
15. A plush hooded character throw for a snuggly step up for playtime. You better start practicing your "Yer a wizard, Harry."
16. A pair of cozy slipper socks for moseying around the house on a lazy Sunday morn. And really just whenever else!
17. A philosophy beauty set with the goods to keep 'em smelling amazing thanks to these classic scents that layer and work super well together.
18. A holiday throw they can wrap up in while they make their way through an incredibly long list of DVR'd made-for-TV movies.
19. And a Dyson V11 Torque Drive Complete Cordfree Vacuum with 9 Tools that could be the perfect group gift for the person who's been openly pining for one of these beauts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.